Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

a tricky question

Started by jaysings, July 24, 2013, 09:41:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaysings

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
I was reading a teenage girl was killed out West when walking along train tracks with earbuds in. She didn't hear the train's horn and was of course killed. Obviously tragic, but she was not paying attention to how dangerous her surroundings were.

how loud was her music in her earbuds that was able to drown out the train horn?

you need to talk to homero about asking dumb questions....you're just a newbie

who is homero?

Anonymous

how loud was her music in her earbuds that was able to drown out the train horn?

you need to talk to homero about asking dumb questions....you're just a newbie

who is homero?

It is Romero.

Odinson

I hate jaywalkers.

Nowadays some stupid bitches don´t even look in every direction when they are crossing.

And they should take driving licenses away from women over 45 years old.

The stats here show that traffic-accidents peak during summer due to females having not that much clothes on and work-men do not wear shirts. Guys concentrate on the females and ladies concentrate on the males.

jaysings

Quote from: "Odinson"I hate jaywalkers.

Nowadays some stupid bitches don´t even look in every direction when they are crossing.

The stats here show that traffic-accidents peak during summer due to females having not that much clothes on and work-men do not wear shirts. Guys concentrate on the females and ladies concentrate on the males.

ok, let me make this question clear

the divided road is a road with two opposite directions seperated by a central reserved land

one day, a pedestrian jaywalks across the road. because one road has one direction, the pedestrian, while facing to that direction to assure if any cars are coming, doesn't expect that a car will come out from the another direction

the driver intends to get out of the wrong way through reversely driving; unfortunately, the driver crashes the jaywalker because he neglects the jaywalker while searching for a way out of the wrong way

Obvious Li

the divided road is a road with two opposite directions seperated by a central reserved land

one day, a pedestrian jaywalks across the road. because one road has one direction, the pedestrian, while facing to that direction to assure if any cars are coming, doesn't expect that a car will come out from the another direction

the driver intends to get out of the wrong way through reversely driving; unfortunately, the driver crashes the jaywalker because he neglects the jaywalker while searching for a way out of the wrong way

i would say the carr drive that is going the wrong way on a one way street/highway is in big trouble.....the jaywalker is a non issue...he/she is merely stupid......the car driver is liable to be charged with several offences

Anonymous

Children running out from between parked cars scares me Odie..

That is so dangerous.

jaysings

i would say the carr drive that is going the wrong way on a one way street/highway is in big trouble.....the jaywalker is a non issue...he/she is merely stupid......the car driver is liable to be charged with several offences

ok, i see. very clear and understandable answer u made. thank u ;)

jaysings

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Children running out from between parked cars scares me Odie..

That is so dangerous.

children, senior jaywalkers and pedestrians in dark colour clothes crossing road in the raining night

they are almost threatening most of drivers

Anonymous

How about this people, use fuckin common sense when walking on busy fuckin roads.

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"How about this people, use fuckin common sense when walking on busy fuckin roads.

oh :?  what u replied makes me feel surprised in some way

is somebody using your forum account?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"How about this people, use fuckin common sense when walking on busy fuckin roads.

No, no, no. I just expect people to use common sense. However, common sense is NOT that common.

Obvious Li

is somebody using your forum account?[/quote

you talk stupid talk to the Iron Chink she will cut your balls off...be very careful newbie

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"

No, no, no. I just expect people to use common sense. However, common sense is NOT that common.

that is common but rude and violent; however, it isn't supposed to come out of a graceful lady's mouth ;)

jaysings

you talk stupid talk to the Iron Chink she will cut your balls off...be very careful newbie

she isn't awful as much as what u said

Obvious Li

she isn't awful as much as what u said

she is fucking nasty and will tear off your fucking head and shit down your neck for the slightest of reasons.....so smarten the fuck up and start standing tall or you are done like dinner.