Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

'Ancestry' DNA Results are In!

Started by Angry White Male, March 25, 2018, 04:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

As you may know, I desired a second opinion on DNA results, and they are now in.

Ancestry is a little different than 23 & Me, but the results are fairly similar.  There's still a little Jew in there, but I guess I just cannot shake that...

Still surprised at the amount of Eastern Euro.  Everyone knows that Eastern Euro's are the Goulash slurping White Niggers of Europe.  Think Evs.  Yech!

However, when I power up my randy-dandy MicroSoft calc, and add up teh Superior Genez (Scandinavia, Europe West, and Great Britain), I find that I'm 56% superior genetically.

Obviously the target would be 100% Superior genetics, but I guess it could be worse.  At least it's 100% Euro.

http://i68.tinypic.com/29lnxib.png">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"As you may know, I desired a second opinion on DNA results, and they are now in.

Ancestry is a little different than 23 & Me, but the results are fairly similar.  There's still a little Jew in there, but I guess I just cannot shake that...

Still surprised at the amount of Eastern Euro.  Everyone knows that Eastern Euro's are the Goulash slurping White Blacks of Europe.  Think Evs.  Yech!

However, when I power up my randy-dandy MicroSoft calc, and add up teh Superior Genez (Scandinavia, Europe West, and Great Britain), I find that I'm 56% superior genetically.

Obviously the target would be 100% Superior genetics, but I guess it could be worse.  At least it's 100% Euro.

http://i68.tinypic.com/29lnxib.png">

Congratulations, I guess.

Angry White Male

What happened to the thread where I asked if you forced your kids to master the piano?  It disappeared.  It was a legit question, yo!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"What happened to the thread where I asked if you forced your kids to master the piano?  It disappeared.  It was a legit question, yo!

I don't know what that has to do with this thread, but I don't remember it.

Angry White Male

Clearly you don't want to answer the question.  I won't push you like you did your poor kids on the piano... ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Clearly you don't want to answer the question.  I won't push you like you did your poor kids on the piano... ac_biggrin

I don't remember reading your question.

Angry White Male

That's because somebody removed it!   :laugh:

It was an honest question!  Did you force your kids to master the piano, or else subject them to swift and severe Asian-style punishment?

Angry White Male

Odinson

I often wonder if my father was really my father..

He was a really dark man, you see..

And I have red beard and brown hair.

I dare not to open that can of worms.

Angry White Male

Lance Leftardashian

DNA is nonsense, in 2018 we can identify as any ethnicity we choose.
I care, you pay

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"DNA is nonsense, in 2018 we can identify as any ethnicity we choose.

Can I be Indian?  That way I can avoid paying taxes, and also have access to post-secondary education paid 100% by the taxpayers!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"DNA is nonsense, in 2018 we can identify as any ethnicity we choose.

No, we can't.

Odinson

You are what you are..

If you dont wanna identify as what you are, seek help..

Berry Sweet