Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Men that sit down to pee

Started by Erica Mena, March 28, 2018, 09:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

True.

Often worse.

That's why girls often raid the men's toilets because they're cleaner.

Frood

I've had to do that a few times. I'm glad I was too drunk to blush because what I saw in the girl's loo each time was beyond disbelief in the wee hours of the morn.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"The girls toilets at pubs and big events aren't any better than that.

I've seen some disgusting public women's toilets..

I think this thread is RR worthy, but that is only my opinion..

If you feel it belongs on the main board, ask kiebers and he'll move it for you.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I've had to do that a few times. I'm glad I was too drunk to blush because what I saw in the girl's loo each time was beyond disbelief in the wee hours of the morn.

Jesus, you just don't quit, do you?

You've never been a female toilet in your miserable life.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"The girls toilets at pubs and big events aren't any better than that.

If you feel it belongs on the main board, ask kiebers and he'll move it for you.

Thank you, but it wouldn't matter in the grand scheme of things. I can only speak my personal experiences.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I've had to do that a few times. I'm glad I was too drunk to blush because what I saw in the girl's loo each time was beyond disbelief in the wee hours of the morn.

Jesus, you just don't quit, do you?

You've never been a female toilet in your miserable life.

Maybe the men's was occupied and he used the ladies. Could have happened.

Anonymous

Yeah right,.... :laugh3: We all know your attraction to the men's room is your need to seek out the nearest glory hole.

Anonymous

Not everyone likes discussing taxation, regulation, budgets, markets and trade like I do. If a member wants this on the main board, so be it. Nobody is forcing me to read it and post.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Not everyone likes discussing taxation, regulation, budgets, markets and trade like I do. If a member wants this on the main board, so be it. Nobody is forcing me to read it and post.

Good point Seoul..

Kylie, I don't like threads about bodily functions, but I don't have to read it either..

My apologies, your thread comes back to the main board.

Bricktop

Kylie, I don't like threads about bodily functions, but I don't have to read it either..

So my thread about projectile vomitting is out, then?

:beurk:

Angry White Male

Back to the thread topic... All the women I've dated, including the last one I was married to, appreciated the fact that I didn't piss all over the fucking shitter.

It's just one of many qualities that I possess that others don't. Women don't necessarily like having to sit on a pissed up shit-bowl, whether seat-up or seat-down. And neither do I.

Fucking pigs that think they're macho can sit, shit and wade in their own piss and shit. I am an advanced being, capable of basic modern behaviour.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Back to the thread topic... All the women I've dated, including the last one I was married to, appreciated the fact that I didn't piss all over the fucking shitter.

It's just one of many qualities that I possess that others don't. Women don't necessarily like having to sit on a pissed up shit-bowl, whether seat-up or seat-down. And neither do I.

Fucking pigs that think they're macho can sit, shit and wade in their own piss and shit. I am an advanced being, capable of basic modern behaviour.

Says the low-life that pissed on his sofa...

ac_lmfao

IRISH KAM

UNCLE DILF n SCOUSE piss the bed every night .

Thats sorta the same ThAng .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Bricktop

I bet you wished you had a bed to piss in. That cardboard box must be pretty rancid by now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

So my thread about projectile vomitting is out, then?

:beurk:

:laugh: