The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Chinese "Wild West' Gunslinger...

Started by Angry White Male, April 01, 2018, 04:38:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

Some time back, I visit my local gun range.  Usually you know the type of people that you can expect to see there, and very few leave a lasting impression.  Mostly average people from average walks of life.  More normal than you'd expect!  One female was an Elementary School teacher.  Another dude was an off-duty cop I happened to go to high school with...  You get the idea.  Pretty normal folk, all things considered.

However, one time this FOB older Chinese dude appeared just as I was about to leave.  Some things you never forget.  This guy was dressed like he had just time-warped from the Wild West.  Cowboy Boots, Jeans, Western Shirt, Bolo Tie, and a Stetson Hat.  He even wore a tassel'd leather vest, and I'm not joking.

He seemed very happy to be where he was, looking like he was.  At the range, people do not judge each other.  Respect is shown to every member, at all times, unless they are unsafe retards.

Yet, I still smile when I envision this guy...  A typical five-foot-nothing, slim older Chinese dude, that looked like he directly warped from 1880 California!

I cannot claim that he wasn't doing his job 'assimilating'...  In fact, he probably tried a little too hard to assimilate!  ac_biggrin

He was seemingly excited, and I can only assume he's happy with certain freedoms that he sees here, which he may not get a taste of in China!

Even though I was leaving, I can be assured that he was in good hands there, once I left, even though he was Yellow Man in White Man territory.  Again, at the range everyone is treated with the same respect, regardless.

In fact, he was more "Western" than anyone currently there that night...  Nobody but him had a tassel'd vest!   ac_biggrin

Anonymous

An East Asian guy dressed like a cowboy at a gun range. So?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "seoulbro"An East Asian guy dressed like a cowboy at a gun range. So?

You call yourselves 'East Asian' now?

And yes, he was dressed like a Cowboy from 1880.

So?  You do not see the humour in this post?

Maybe there is a good reason posters complain about you...

Fash tucks you under her skirt, but perhaps you're a fucking idiot!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "seoulbro"An East Asian guy dressed like a cowboy at a gun range. So?

You call yourselves 'East Asian' now?

So?  You do not see the humour in this post?

It was hilarious. ac_boring

Angry White Male

It was what it was.  No troll.

Don't reply to my threads, if you have nothing to offer.

I don't shit up your threads, do I?

If I did, I'd be banned in a nano-second by your Chink Fash.

Bricktop

Why should she ban you?

You declared you were leaving.

Go, ffs. You don't want to be here. We don't want you here. Whats the holdup?

cc

You well know that our world is made up of 2 distinctly opposite species of human

"talkers" and "doers"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"You well know that our world is made up of 2 distinctly opposite species of human

"talkers" and "doers"

AGW has been doing a lot of talking this morning.

Rambo Wong

Holy Anglelina Jolie! That was me. Me is  a macho cool suav'e Chinese gunslinger gangster with a lot of charisma and is very clever and very good looking and the strong.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Holy Anglelina Jolie! That was me. Me is  a macho cool suav'e Chinese gunslinger gangster with a lot of charisma and is very clever and very good looking and the strong.

Shut up Joak.