The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Saw a dead body today.

Started by Angry White Male, April 09, 2018, 08:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I try to avoid people as much as I can.  

I use to be a real people person....always communicating, hanging out, doing things....but people today have changed....im sure majority of the problem here is people of the LML ...so snobby and unrealistic.

I'd rather give my time of day to thge few close around me.

People have changed, you're right. There still some good ones out there though  ac_smile
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Try driving a police car for a year.

Now, THAT'S entertainment.

Oh yeah, did you get to go in college dorms lol? Delivering pizzas I've seen a ton of shit, trust me! "What should I tip the pizza man?" "oh I dont know" "how about this" (flashes boobs) "no no no not that!" (guy door shuts) lolol  :roll:

We don't have college dorms. Or didn't then. I think there are some now.

Nurses quarters, brothels, strip joints, private homes, un-private homes, drug houses, hotels, motels, clubs, caravans, tents and open bushland.

No pizza delivery though.

Blazor

Lol, there was tough competition to do a delivery to the strip club lol. Just about seen all that you listed too lol.

Bricktop

So, you mean I could have had all that fun by delivering pizzas, rather than getting spat on, shot at, abused and assaulted?

NOW you tell me.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"So, you mean I could have had all that fun by delivering pizzas, rather than getting spat on, shot at, abused and assaulted?

NOW you tell me.

No not really. You get shit treatment doing that too. I was robbed once as well, policy was I couldnt carry a gun. At least you were armed, didnt have to maintain your vehicle yourself, and didnt have to pay your gas. Plus the benefits you got and pension. It prolly was funner than being a cop though lol, and as much pizza as you could eat lol.

Bricktop

We ate pizza, too.

LOTS of pizza. And McDonalds. And every other form of shit food.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Bricktop"We ate pizza, too.

Ugh.  You must be shit something fierce and nasty.

Bricktop

What IS it with you and bodily waste?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"We ate pizza, too.

And lots of coffee.

Bricktop

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Only on night shift.

Actually when I worked nights, before going to days I never drank coffee. Was lunar powered  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Only on night shift.

Actually when I worked nights, before going to days I never drank coffee. Was lunar powered  :laugh:

I drink a lot of coffee in the locomotive.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

I bet, being bored in a confined space for so long.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

I bet, being bored in a confined space for so long.

And very long and unusual hours too I would imagine.

Angry White Male

I delivered Pizza also!  It was my first real job after I dropped out at 16, besides delivering newspapers from my bike at earlier ages.

Stayed with that employer for a year and a half, believe it or not!  They treated me well, and were fun to work with!  The money wasn't great, and that's why I eventually moved on to other things...

However, if the entire economy crumbled, and that was the only opening, I would not hesitate to do that job again, should I have to.  It wasn't that bad.

This was before the days of wireless debit/credit card handhelds, and it would not be uncommon for me to pack around hundreds of dollars in my wallet, until I settled the float at the end of the night...  

Luckily I lived, and still live, in a mainly White middle class neighbourhood, where the odds of robbery were fairly slim.  I never had a problem, although a few people did take a second look at the fat stack in my wallet when I gave change...  Learned to separate most of the stash in my console, only carrying what I needed for change.