The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I asked my shrink today

Started by Erica Mena, April 11, 2018, 01:14:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Don't tell me, tell the illiterate hotel maid that can't figure out Shen Li's troll handle on turd rail.

Besides lowering the collective IQ of this place and being a good little enabling doormat spic ho for her white man(Aaron), I fail to see what this idiot flea contributes.

I've known Shen Li a long time and I know what she's like..

She's laughing her rear end off that people keep taking the bait..

I'm thinking of moving this thread to RR.

Erica Mena

Taking what bait ? Is this one of those covert trolls that no one but you two are aware of ?

She's a fucking chihuahua...all bark and no bite. She can throw the petty racist jabs but heaven forbid I do it in response. No ones baiting shit here, lady. Only thing she's doing is running her mouth on a forum that I have to behave on...end of
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
I don't see flea's name here either.

Er...I don't want to ruin the moment...but it IS there.

But, flea is not here. Does that mean the cabbage picker is not here mucking up threads with typical illiterate spic bullshit and bad hygiene.

You must be a very angry person in real life, posting racist garbage tsk tsk

It's so obvious even an ignorant sun baked third world ag labourer like you should be able to figure it out. You are stupid even by wetback standards. In fact, you didn't even know it was the iron chink trolling the trolls. What an imbecile. ac_toofunny

The racial garbage is getting out of hand.

Don't tell me, tell the illiterate hotel maid that can't figure out Shen Li's troll handle on turd rail.

Besides lowering the collective IQ of this place and being a good little enabling doormat spic ho for her white man(Aaron), I fail to see what this idiot flea contributes.

Fleabag is a paranoid uneducated mess. She's jealous of me and I don't blame it.

Too bad she can't produce a decent post as rapidly as she spits out illegitimate kiddies.

Anonymous

I  can't take this back and forth churlishness on the main board..

This is what you wanted.

Bricktop

I was under the impression that this wasn't a flame forum.

My bad.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I was under the impression that this wasn't a flame forum.

My bad.

We're not, which is why this thread has been moved to an appropriate sub.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Speaking of which, I've been meaning to ask...around here the BN and IC RRs have traditionally had an IQ cap for engineers.  Is that true for the CP also?

Also, when YOU fall out of meme you don't fuck around about it.  Just sayin.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"

Speaking of which, I've been meaning to ask...around here the BN and IC RRs have traditionally had an IQ cap for engineers.  Is that true for the CP also?

Urban legend. If it were true, class one railways would only hire libtard farts grads for running trades positions.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I  can't take this back and forth churlishness on the main board..

This is what you wanted.

I can take it or leave it. You mentioned hornung. It's almost as much fun winding up the mexican mental midget baby factory as it was the virgin stalker.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Peaches"

Urban legend. If it were true, class one railways would only hire libtard farts grads for running trades positions.

Now this a real jewel. :roll:

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

I think my hope of creating some cross forum traffic has been crushed.

:sad:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I think my hope of creating some cross forum traffic has been crushed.

:sad:

Rbn did register and is a valued contributor.

Bricktop

He's from TRF.

I was referring to PO.

But they're much the same group. I always maintained that there are lots of good, funny and friendly people amongst them.

As well as a sprinkling of seriously disturbed and mentally deficient dickwits like Freud.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview