Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"She's lucky that's all she's getting

What else you got??

ac_dunno

Bricktop

Quote from: "Shen Li"Another reason good men won't touch her

I think she has a BEnzo now.

I don't know if he's a good man or not. Never met.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"She's lucky that's all she's getting

What else you got??

ac_dunno

That's it I'm afraid. Fleabag isn't capable of anything more.

Bricktop

No-one is on the internet.

Sticks and stones don't work.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"No-one is on the internet.

Sticks and stones don't work.

I wonder if some people on the internet who post garbage have anger management issues in real life.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Look what that dumbass fleabag wrote on another forum
QuoteFact - all the good men are either married or gay

Fact- the problem is you, ya gomer.

Oh look, the tight eyed dog eater is stalking me now

I forgot to mention the good dudes aren't n1ggers either  :roll:

Reading posts elsewhere is not stalking, and people that continuously use lame racial stereotypes and slurs lack imagination.

Following me and Carrying my posts over to other forums is considered stalking. Chun li started the racial slams...don't expect me to drop em anytime soon. She's lucky that's all she's getting

She seemed to know you'd take the bait. You don't have to take a page from odstein every time Shen Li trolls you. You come from flame forums, so I shouldn't have to explain the obvious to you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"There's no hiding on the internet any more...post in one place, appear in another.

True, thanks to weak flamers.  But occasionally a cromulent jewel will emerge from such a scuffle.  In this case it's "tight eyed dog eater."   ac_wot

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Bricktop"There's no hiding on the internet any more...post in one place, appear in another.

True, thanks to weak flamers.  But occasionally a cromulent jewel will emerge from such a scuffle.  In this case it's "tight eyed dog eater."   ac_wot

Yeah, that's what they mean by brilliance at fleabag's drop in centre for homeless (f)lamers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Yeah, that's what they mean by brilliance at fleabag's drop in centre for homeless (f)lamers.

Peaches would ignore a lowbrow comment like that if it was directed at anyone other than you or Herman.

Renee

In all fairness Shen, it was somewhat snappy...but certainly not quite as clever as say...."canine consuming coolie".  ac_hithere
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

In all fairness Shen, it was somewhat snappy...but certainly not quite as clever as say...."canine consuming coolie".  ac_hithere

Hornung would faint if he read that one Renee.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Peaches would ignore a lowbrow comment like that if it was directed at anyone other than you or Herman.

The beaner has never posted anything noteworthy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

The beaner has never posted anything noteworthy.

Have you or I Herman..

Being a statesman is hardly a prerequisite for posting here..

But, we have a sub for  primitive racial taunts..

It's where a lot of KAM's posts were moved to.

Anonymous

Probably.  Not sure why I make exceptions for some posters.

Just kidding, I do know why.

Anonymous

Probably.  Not sure why I make exceptions for some posters.

Just kidding, I do know why.

And I understand why.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview