Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I asked my shrink today

Started by Erica Mena, April 11, 2018, 01:14:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Bricktop"There's no hiding on the internet any more...post in one place, appear in another.

True, thanks to weak flamers.  But occasionally a cromulent jewel will emerge from such a scuffle.  In this case it's "tight eyed dog eater."   ac_wot

Yeah, that's what they mean by brilliance at fleabag's drop in centre for homeless (f)lamers.

you Ladyboy looking hooker lol

Let's keep it real here. You're obsessed with Freud, so much you keep taking your jap ass back to TRF in a whack ass effort to troll him. Your issue with me is Freud...nothing more

I've never known him to dick down flat chested Asians. Especially ones that get banged by gorillas. Maybe you should go and try getting at him where he actually posts instead of screaming his name on a forum that he's not a member of. As for everything else...come to TRF and talk that shit. I won't get banned there for dragging you and your life to utter motherfuckin filth. Me cago en su puta madre  :001_rolleyes:
<t></t>

Bricktop

Freud is a member here, dear. I get at him every chance I can get...at will continue to do so.

I'm sure you don't need an explanation.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Bricktop

I don't see it at PO either. Does that mean he's not there also?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I don't see it at PO either. Does that mean he's not there also?

I don't see flea's name here either.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"

Let's keep it real here. You're obsessed with Freud, so much you keep taking your jap ass back to TRF in a whack ass effort to troll him. Your issue with me is Freud...nothing more

I've never known him to dick down flat chested Asians. Especially ones that get banged by gorillas. Maybe you should go and try getting at him where he actually posts instead of screaming his name on a forum that he's not a member of. As for everything else...come to TRF and talk that shit. I won't get banned there for dragging you and your life to utter motherfuckin filth. Me cago en su puta madre  :001_rolleyes:

She doesn't give your hero Aaron the time of day, you idiotic spic.

Bricktop

Er...I don't want to ruin the moment...but it IS there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

But, flea is not here. Does that mean the cabbage picker is not here mucking up threads with typical illiterate spic bullshit and bad hygiene.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

She doesn't give your hero Aaron the time of day, you idiotic spic.

Oh really

Well wtf is this then, you testicular challenged Sandusky

https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=17132.0">https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=17132.0
<t></t>

Anonymous

But, flea is not here. Does that mean the cabbage picker is not here mucking up threads with typical illiterate spic bullshit and bad hygiene.

That handle is registered here, but I believe it was someone handle jacking.

Erica Mena

You must be a very angry person in real life, posting racist garbage tsk tsk
<t></t>

Anonymous

It's so obvious even an ignorant sun baked third world ag labourer like you should be able to figure it out. You are stupid even by wetback standards. In fact, you didn't even know it was the iron chink trolling the trolls. What an imbecile. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

It's so obvious even an ignorant sun baked third world ag labourer like you should be able to figure it out. You are stupid even by wetback standards. In fact, you didn't even know it was the iron chink trolling the trolls. What an imbecile. ac_toofunny

The racial garbage is getting out of hand.

Erica Mena

Motherfucker...did you not just say that tight eyed dog eating mail order bride didnt give Freud the time of day ? Clearly that post states otherwise making you the stupid ignorant imbecile, you small dicked, white trash peckerwood.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

The racial garbage is getting out of hand.

Don't tell me, tell the illiterate hotel maid that can't figure out Shen Li's troll handle on turd rail.

Besides lowering the collective IQ of this place and being a good little enabling doormat spic ho for her white man(Aaron), I fail to see what this idiot flea contributes.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview