Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

What's on your current wishlist?

Started by Zetsu, April 12, 2018, 10:30:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

The fact that you even discuss the relative merits of Windows this and Windows that exposes it for what it is. Junk.

Apple users never compare Snow Leopard with Sierra, because ALL variations are stable, efficient and reliable. Software updates usually focus on functionality, and let the hardware upgrades do the heavy lifting.

When you have to compare your operating system to the iteration 8 years ago, its a DUD operating system.

Anonymous

Near term: Build a gym in my house.

Long term: Move back to Asia.

cc

Apple can't even run Civil 3d ... best they can even make for it is a "special" lighter  version of plain and .. appropriately ..  "lite" itself

It won't run the heavy stuff ... so apple is a non issue for the big boys / heavy lifters

Even if it could run our stuff we and others would not bother doing the programming .. it's market is way too small to justify the cost of developing product for it

There's talk  ... and there's walk the talk
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Angry White Male

Don't forget serious gamers too.  Some have insanely powerful rigs that are only possible with a Windows system, at least at a reasonable price.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Shen Li"Near term: Build a gym in my house.

Are the two connected in any way?

Planning to throw your weight around in the People's Republic?

Angry White Male

She hates White people, so it's good that she wants to move back and be amongst her own.

Bricktop

Bullshit.

She loves me, and I'm white.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Near term: Build a gym in my house.

Are the two connected in any way?

Planning to throw your weight around in the People's Republic?

Eggs ackly

Anonymous

Angry White Male

That's why we need to get you back home, so you can be with your own people.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"That's why we need to get you back home, so you can be with your own people.

Than I'd have nobody to hate.

Bricktop

Angry White Male

I left my god damned firearms licence at the range tonight.  It was almost closing, and I don't remember them giving it back to me.  Just occurred to me now.

My wish is that they don't lose it before I go back to pick it up tomorrow.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"But you LOVE me, right?

Right?

We all do Bricktop.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Guys...guys...

Save yourself the stress and energy...

http://www.gifmania.co.uk/Technology-Animated-Gifs/Animated-Computing/Apple/Apple-Logos/Metal-Apple-Logo-52649.gif">

Hell no! I use Macs at work, we have half a dozen unusable ones. Seems their OS support runs out faster than Windows. Stuff stops working quickly software wise.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.