Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

What's on your current wishlist?

Started by Zetsu, April 12, 2018, 10:30:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "cc"
Blaze: If you are running XP now I suspect that you will enjoy 7 even more ... not sure for how much longer it will be supported for tomorrow's security threats

Right on! Think there is 2 years left on 7.

My computer at home is an old CAD machine too lol, an IBM. Its been a damn good computer. I did upgrade the graphics card years ago.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"The fact that you even discuss the relative merits of Windows this and Windows that exposes it for what it is. Junk.

Apple users never compare Snow Leopard with Sierra, because ALL variations are stable, efficient and reliable. Software updates usually focus on functionality, and let the hardware upgrades do the heavy lifting.

When you have to compare your operating system to the iteration 8 years ago, its a DUD operating system.

Oh yeah, is that why they came out with Boot Camp so you could run WINDOWS on it!  :roll:

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"Near term: Build a gym in my house.

Long term: Move back to Asia.

Dont need a gym, just make use of the space you have  ac_smile

Why back to Asia? I know you despise the way Canada is now, but could you tell me some of the good things about living in Asia  ac_smile

Frood

She likes to be ordered around and controlled.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Why back to Asia? I know you despise the way Canada is now, but could you tell me some of the good things about living in Asia  ac_smile

I'm not building an addition. Just turning part of the basement into a home gym.

Good things about life in Asia?? Are you fucking serious?

-reasonable taxes

-no mass muslime migration

-no kissing muslime ass

-no snowflakes, neither the kind that falls from the sky nor the kind that has their heads in the sky

-more liberty- you have control over your own financial future and can speak your mind on things you can't here

-no antifa, TIDES, greedy Aboriginal chiefs, powerful entitled snivil serpent unions and carbon taxes

-ALL LIVES  MATTER in Asia

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"
I'm not building an addition. Just turning part of the basement into a home gym.

-reasonable taxes

-no kissing muslime ass

-no snowflakes, neither the kind that falls from the sky nor the kind that has their heads in the sky

-more liberty- you have control over your own financial future and can speak your mind on things you can't here

-no antifa, TIDES, greedy Aboriginal chiefs, powerful entitled snivil serpent unions and carbon taxes

ac_lovestruck

Just tuck me in a suitcase and take me with you when you go!  :laugh:

I've never lived there so I didnt know. Always feels like they are oppressed based on movies and stuff. I know thats just movies though lol.

Gotcha on the basement. Hell just break out a Richard Simmons video and start Sweatin' to the Oldies  :laugh:

I just started working out again last week.

cc

Blaze: If you are running XP now I suspect that you will enjoy 7 even more ... not sure for how much longer it will be supported for tomorrow's security threats

My computer at home is an old CAD machine too lol, an IBM. Its been a damn good computer. I did upgrade the graphics card years ago.

2 years makes it worthwhile to use.

It's a good solid program, runs clean  and is fast for regular use. It also will run quite heavy loads, just not as fast as newer versions like 10

An old CAD machine will have the horsepower to run 7 well .... a good combination
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"[

ac_lovestruck

Just tuck me in a suitcase and take me with you when you go!  :laugh:

I've never lived there so I didnt know. Always feels like they are oppressed based on movies and stuff. I know thats just movies though lol.

Most of East Asia is affluent with a high quality of life and with a much more reasonable price tag attached to it than the in Canada. Most of East Asia is democratic too. Even in China, where the people do not "elect" their government, Beijing cares a lot more about the will of the people than in this country. We have three major political parties, but no real choices.

It doesn't surprise me Hollyweird portrays Asia in a negative light. Successful low ta societies, with a high quality of life not being overrun with muslimes. Beats their diversity argument to a fucking pulp.

Blazor

2 years makes it worthwhile to use.

It's a good solid program, runs clean  and is fast for regular use. It also will run quite heavy loads, just not as fast as newer versions like 10

An old CAD machine will have the horsepower to run 7 well .... a good combination

Good to know! Yeah and 7 is pretty cheap now too.

I use it for my Creative Suite software. So in 2 years Im gonna need a new machine, and new CS software. I do NOT like the Creative Cloud subscription based bullshit. So I will have to find a CS 6 software version, and they aint cheap. Its the last CS for disc they made.

Blazor

Most of East Asia is affluent with a high quality of life and with a much more reasonable price tag attached to it than the in Canada. Most of East Asia is democratic too. Even in China, where the people do not "elect" their government, Beijing cares a lot more about the will of the people than in this country. We have three major political parties, but no real choices.

It doesn't surprise me Hollyweird portrays Asia in a negative light. Successful low ta societies, with a high quality of life not being overrun with muslimes. Beats their diversity argument to a fucking pulp.

Screw long term, lets go now!  :thumbup:

I'll get me a Rosetta Stone and start learning the language now. Mandarin the way to go lol?

cc

Shen: Will your "unfairly maligned" govt allow you to post here?

I hope so. You keep my obvious white superiority in check.

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

^When I read the destructive libtard drivel of that fairy Peaches, I want to leave right fucking now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Shen: Will your "unfairly maligned" govt allow you to post here?

I hope so. You keep my obvious white superiority in check.

ac_smile

Hey, yellow skin is in.

Anonymous

I have no desire to live in the ROK. I don't want to adapt to the hierarchical work culture.

Bricktop

-reasonable taxes

-no kissing muslime ass

And you're closer to Australia...

:6: