Replies: 10404
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:47:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Souvlakis and tacos

Started by Berry Sweet, April 14, 2018, 05:50:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I haven't been to a Greek restaurant I didn't like..

And they make great pizza, and I am not a pizza fan.

Angry White Male

A truly great pizza is hard to find.  Ocean Park in Brookswood is truly one of the best for pizza.  People that don't like pizza will eat that pizza.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"A truly great pizza is hard to find.  Ocean Park in Brookswood is truly one of the best for pizza.  People that don't like pizza will eat that pizza.

Yes, Greek restaurants make pizza so good, even those of us who are not pizza fans like it.

Berry Sweet

I do like my Greek food!  Spanikopita is another yummy!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"I haven't been to a Greek restaurant I didn't like..

This is true.

I'm not much of a pizza fan either...but if I must it has to be ham and pineapple...with feta and blk olives.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I haven't been to a Greek restaurant I didn't like..

This is true.

I'm not much of a pizza fan either...but if I must it has to be ham and pineapple...with feta and blk olives.

The pizza always so  good at Greek restaurants.

Angry White Male

Careful though...  I have been to a local Greek restaurant that was a little too 'genuine' also.  My ex and I sweated out Garlic for two days...  I'm not joking.

I had to actually wash the sheets, since we sweated out the garlic overnight, and it stunk up the sheets.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Careful though...  I have been to a local Greek restaurant that was a little too 'genuine' also.  My ex and I sweated out Garlic for two days...  I'm not joking.

I had to actually wash the sheets, since we sweated out the garlic overnight, and it stunk up the sheets.

We're used to garlic.

Angry White Male

To the point where it stinks up a room, your clothing and your bedding?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"To the point where it stinks up a room, your clothing and your bedding?

What the heck did you order?  I eat garlic almost everyday and I don't turn into a liquid garlic sweating weirdo.

Berry Sweet

I got some farts going on right now.  Toot Toot!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"What the heck did you order?  I eat garlic almost everyday and I don't turn into a liquid garlic sweating weirdo.

Whatever we ordered was loaded with Garlic.  And yes, that's the only time I sweated it out.  We both sweated it out into the sheets.  The fucking bedroom stunk like sweaty garlic, until I washed the sheets.

I'm not Greek.  You fucking tell me what we ate...

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"What the heck did you order?  I eat garlic almost everyday and I don't turn into a liquid garlic sweating weirdo.

Whatever we ordered was loaded with Garlic.  And yes, that's the only time I sweated it out.  We both sweated it out into the sheets.  The fucking bedroom stunk like sweaty garlic, until I washed the sheets.

I'm not Greek.  You fucking tell me what we ate...

So you ate something and didn't know what it was?

Berry Sweet

Greeks don't go extreme on the garlic.  Maybe you had east Indian?  

Did both of you get drunk and eat raw garlic?  That may do it.

Angry White Male

It was a pasta dish of some sort.  I can't remember exactly what type of pasta dish it was now...