The best topic

Replies: 10385
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Oprah Winfrey speaks of her disgust for the N-Word

Started by Green_Hornet, August 03, 2013, 01:56:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"More likely she would have disgust for you Shen Li with your continuous, offensive, racist, sinophobic, sexually insults which is typical of the taints her daughter got from her cyberbullies.

I talked to Carol Todd this morning and she recommends you shoot yourself in the face.

Green_Hornet

Yeah right, Shen Li, showing that you are not but a racist, sinophobic, homophobic spammer cyberbully liar?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"Yeah right, Shen Li, showing that you are not but a racist, sinophobic, homophobic spammer cyberbully liar?

Fuck off and die you pathetic spambot sorry excuse for a man.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Green_Hornet"More likely she would have disgust for you Shen Li with your continuous, offensive, racist, sinophobic, sexually insults which is typical of the taints her daughter got from her cyberbullies.

I talked to Carol Todd this morning and she recommends you shoot yourself in the face.

WOT...i spoke to Carol Todd this morning as well...and she told me the little pervert should quit choking the chicken so much.......it is causing a bad hormonal imbalance in the goofs DNA

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

WOT...i spoke to Carol Todd this morning as well...and she told me the little pervert should quit choking the chicken so much.......it is causing a bad hormonal imbalance in the goofs DNA

I do hope Green_Hornet gets the professional help he needs..

Clearly the internet is not for him.

Obvious Li

Orca Wimpy is a self deluded cow.....she has made a shit load of money but that speaks more to the stupidity of the western television viewing public than it does to her abilities.....who gives a fuck if she doesn't like the word "nigger".....can't imagine her having any black friends if she doesn't like that word being used

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"Orca Wimpy is a self deluded cow.....she has made a shit load of money but that speaks more to the stupidity of the western television viewing public than it does to her abilities.....who gives a fuck if she doesn't like the word "nigger".....can't imagine her having any black friends if she doesn't like that word being used

I cannot understand why some women hang on her every word.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"Orca Wimpy is a self deluded cow.....she has made a shit load of money but that speaks more to the stupidity of the western television viewing public than it does to her abilities.....who gives a fuck if she doesn't like the word "nigger".....can't imagine her having any black friends if she doesn't like that word being used

[/b]

my respect for you just rose 1000%......you may even be approaching "cuteness"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

[/b]

my respect for you just rose 1000%......you may even be approaching "cuteness"

Oh my, thank you very much Mr. Obvious Li.

Anonymous

Who the fuck cares what celebutards anyway? Make their movies, shows and music and shut the fuck up.

Laughing Out Loud

Who the fuck cares what celebutards anyway? Make their movies, shows and music and shut the fuck up.

Apparently that squinty-eyed spy does.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lotus Leaf"

I share your suspicions about China, but there is no need to be using racial slurs against Green_Hornet.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lotus Leaf"

I share your suspicions about China, but there is no need to be using racial slurs against Green_Hornet.

If it pisses off the posy picker it can't be all bad. :lol:

Odinson

They call themselves niggazz. "Whats up nigga!?".

Green_Hornet

From the The Social Network Association:

B.C. government initiative to target hate crimes

Times Colonist

August 1, 2013

The B.C. government is looking to launch a campaign to discourage racially motivated hate crimes.

The government has issued a request for proposals to find a company that can build a creative online awareness campaign about what constitutes a hate crime and how to report it.

The project has a budget of $150,000.

The government says race or ethnicity is the primary motive in half of the hate crimes reported in Canada, and the rate of reported hate crimes has increased every year since tracking began in 2006.

http://www.timescolonist.com/b-c-government-initiative-to-target-hate-crimes-1.567953">http://www.timescolonist.com/b-c-govern ... s-1.567953">http://www.timescolonist.com/b-c-government-initiative-to-target-hate-crimes-1.567953

Section 718.2 of the Criminal Code of Canada defines a hate / bias crime as a criminal offence committed against a person or property that is motivated by the suspect's hate, bias or prejudice against an identifiable group based on the victim's race, national or ethnic origin, language, colour, religion, sex, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, or any other similar factor.

Section 319 Public Incitement of Hatred

This offence is committed in two ways:

when a person communicates statements in any public place and incites hatred against any identifiable group where such incitement is likely to lead to a breach of the peace

when a person communicates statements, other than in private conversation, that wilfully promote hatred against any identifiable group