poor gatsby

Started by jaysings, August 05, 2013, 04:39:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"

i am a patient man.....sister :twisted:

Oh I am sorry, I didn't mean to imply you were not.

i shouldn't have started this topic :?

Why?

jaysings

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Oh I am sorry, I didn't mean to imply you were not.

Why?

because i found this topic is inappropriate to be discussed about

Anonymous

Why?

Dude, as others have said, speak your mind. Your thoughts and opinions are as valid as anyone else's. With the exception of green homo, we are all adults and we can take it.

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Obvious Li"remember..Korea, until recently, has been occupied by a foreign power for generations...so they feel isolated, "the hermit kingdom" in their thinking and circumspect in their actions and relations to other countries.....they are quite defensive and nationalistic about Korea's place in Asia and the world...justifiably so. Also think about the fact that many many of the products you enjoy today are not made in Japan or China, but Korea...from Samsung, LG, Hyundai, SSangyoung, Daiwoo, Posco, Lotte and dozens of other multinational companies...it is hard to list a set of companies from any other country in the world that have been so successful......in spite of the fact that the country was completely destitute in 1953....just 60 short years ago Korea was 2nd. last in world GDP. Today they  are between 8th. and 10th....an amazing achievement...made possible by being ruled by a military dictatorship that knew what it wanted and pushed the country in the right direction....the first democratic government was elected in the 80's..yet if you go there and look, i dare you to find a more modern, open and peaceful country anywhere...my hats off to them. I have nothing but respect for their achievements...and did i mention the women are beautiful.

Korean women are the bomb. Korean hotties were my first experience with Oriental chicks. My ex-wife was Korean, but how can a guy be faithful with so many gorgeous babes around you. They spoil you for white chicks. They renew a man's zest for life. Any guy stuck with some ball breaking thin-lipped white pig needs to dump the slob and get his butt over to Asia while he still has a spirit.

Odinson

Why?

Speak your goddamn mind! No matter how vile your mind is.

I hate when people lie to me.

Odinson

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"remember..Korea, until recently, has been occupied by a foreign power for generations...so they feel isolated, "the hermit kingdom" in their thinking and circumspect in their actions and relations to other countries.....they are quite defensive and nationalistic about Korea's place in Asia and the world...justifiably so. Also think about the fact that many many of the products you enjoy today are not made in Japan or China, but Korea...from Samsung, LG, Hyundai, SSangyoung, Daiwoo, Posco, Lotte and dozens of other multinational companies...it is hard to list a set of companies from any other country in the world that have been so successful......in spite of the fact that the country was completely destitute in 1953....just 60 short years ago Korea was 2nd. last in world GDP. Today they  are between 8th. and 10th....an amazing achievement...made possible by being ruled by a military dictatorship that knew what it wanted and pushed the country in the right direction....the first democratic government was elected in the 80's..yet if you go there and look, i dare you to find a more modern, open and peaceful country anywhere...my hats off to them. I have nothing but respect for their achievements...and did i mention the women are beautiful.

Korean women are the bomb. Korean hotties were my first experience with Oriental chicks. My ex-wife was Korean, but how can a guy be faithful with so many gorgeous babes around you. They spoil you for white chicks. They renew a man's zest for life. Any guy stuck with some ball breaking thin-lipped white pig needs to dump the slob and get his butt over to Asia while he still has a spirit.

Stop it!

jaysings

Quote from: "Odinson"

Stop it!

i don't get what his point is. is it because my weak reading skill?

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Why?

Dude, as others have said, speak your mind. Your thoughts and opinions are as valid as anyone else's. With the exception of green homo, we are all adults and we can take it.

i don't wanna spoil the peace here

Odinson

i don't wanna break the peace here

Please break this peace! NOW!

jaysings

use an inappropriate word. it should be "spoil"

Odinson

use an inappropriate word. it should be "spoil"

So you are getting more skilled english writer...

A little more out of you is needed. Not trying to turn this forum into WW3

Anonymous

Stop it!

i don't get what his point is. is it because my weak reading skill?

BWD is an obnoxious asshole.

Odinson

Big wave Dave is more of an asshole than me.

I doubt he is a surfer.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Big wave Dave is more of an asshole than me.

I doubt he is a surfer.

I don't know if he is and I don't care. What I do know is his boasting/superiority complex is as annoying as fuck.

Odinson