News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

i'm just curious where everyone stands....

Started by deadskinmask, April 18, 2018, 05:17:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

did we really go to the moon?

yes
8 (57.1%)
no
5 (35.7%)
not sure
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: April 18, 2018, 05:17:19 PM

deadskinmask

do you ppl believe in the 'moon landings'? and more importantly have you watched the footage? i'm not trying to argue this. i'm only curious as to what you believe....

Anonymous

I voted yes, but I don't give a fuck either.

Wazzzup

The real question is--have men been to Uranus?

Just kidding  :001_tongue:  :laugh:

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"do you ppl believe in the 'moon landings'? and more importantly have you watched the footage? i'm not trying to argue this. i'm only curious as to what you believe....

I have no reason not to believe Neil Armstrong walked on the moon..

But, if anyone has anything to cast doubt over the eagle landing it would make for an interesting discussion.

Blazor

I've seen some of your evidence man, as well as some of my own. So you know what I voted lol. NOPE! Tricksy Hobbits!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

I fail to understand the question.

Is there any rational and supported reason to believe otherwise?

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"I fail to understand the question.

Is there any rational and supported reason to believe otherwise?

Shadows are not right, as if it was staged. The PICTURE of Earth that was hanging on the black backdrop, if you used Photoshop you would notice the contrast of black where its a box. Cables supporting the astronauts as if they had less gravity, but when one trips, hes HOISTED quickly back up. I can go on and on.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

And you'll no doubt be able to post references and examples of these imputations, right?

realgrimm

Brainwashing for country pride...whoora.. Look Jeb we dun good.. wave yer flag...haha

Don't believe the hype...

Bricktop

realgrimm

Quote from: "Bricktop" https://78.media.tumblr.com/fa1959928104b63de23156cddbf0a445/tumblr_p7esspC8Dl1ris16so1_250.gif">

ac_boring

realgrimm

but don't believe it it's a meme

memes are all bad

Berry Sweet

I voted no.  I was a nerd looking into this last year.  I watched some videos of people following austronaunts claiming they went to the moon and they asked these people to swear on the bible they really did go to the moon and none of them would...they all seemed very uncomfortable about the situation.

realgrimm

plus theres only a dozen movies claiming hoax as well as  Stanley Kubrick  claiming he helped orchestrate it..what a joke  ac_dance  ac_dance

Bricktop

So, all those people that built the rocket, capsule and command module are in on it? The guys that did the pre-launch, including putting the astronauts into the launch vehicle on live TV were just acting. The launch was just FX?

Of course, that just accounts for events in America. The Australian satellite dish was used to transmit and receive the radio transmissions. They must have been in on it too.

And all those navy guys who recovered the capsule on re-entry are in on it.

After all these years, not ONE person has ever broken ranks.

Impressive.

You people are idiots.