News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

i'm just curious where everyone stands....

Started by deadskinmask, April 18, 2018, 05:17:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

did we really go to the moon?

yes
8 (57.1%)
no
5 (35.7%)
not sure
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: April 18, 2018, 05:17:19 PM

cc

Obviously the conspiracy was UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

And what about the Ruskies? Them boogers musta faked it all too?

And China in on it too?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

America. The only country in the world with a conspiracy theory for everything.

Berry Sweet

So we should believe everything we are told?

Bricktop

Isn't that what you ARE doing?  You're "told" the moon landing was a hoax, so you believe it bereft of ANY evidence in support.

On the other hand, you may choose to examine the evidence, and apply reason and logic.

realgrimm

I'm told god exists too but am smart enough to realise religion is a tool..

Berry Sweet

I don't believe more than half the shit we are told.  I believe something more is going on.

Bricktop

Quote from: "realgrimm"I'm told god exists too but am smart enough to realise religion is a tool..

What THAT has to do with landing on the moon, only large amounts of drugs could tell.

realgrimm

they are both make believe, take your meds old man you're slippin

realgrimm

https://78.media.tumblr.com/59fe710f7f9179615790c6b2d1aa9c6e/tumblr_p7eww1QxVj1ris16so1_1280.png">

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NKJmYwNyOJI/hqdefault.jpg">

realgrimm

Oh nice shadow on the flagpole too...seems legit...maybe thats where Santa lives  ac_lmfao

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BBjd6wtCMAAPJRU.jpg">

Bricktop

Quote from: "realgrimm"they are both make believe, take your meds old man you're slippin

Wrong again, buckwheat.

There is EVIDENCE (that is what they called facts that support the premise...you may not be familiar with that) that they went to the moon.

There is NO evidence that God exists.

Jesus...I'm arguing with a brick.  :oeudC:

realgrimm

Whos evidence??..haha, why do you trust so much in the word of mouth..it's called trying to appease the dullards and the blind(and in your case it works)...haha ..government has to show a return in all the revenue they JEW from the masses..its called false hope..did the country need a spiritual boost at that time?..Hey at least they didn't use FALSE FLAG SCARE TACTICS  saved in the human life department..rather uplifting social brainwashing then the fear mongering kind..

Bricktop

Are you REALLY that stupid?

Some paranoid asshole decided that the moon landing was a hoax. Does it occur to you that such whacko theories are endemic in America?

There is a mass of public record that corroborates the historical fact. There is NO credible, empirical, validated evidence that rebuts the public record. None.

The fact that American's think their government is capable of this level of chicanery says something about the collective intelligence and paranoia.

realgrimm

Quote from: "Bricktop"Are you REALLY that stupid?

Some paranoid asshole decided that the moon landing was a hoax. Does it occur to you that such whacko theories are endemic in America?

There is a mass of public record that corroborates the historical fact. There is NO credible, empirical, validated evidence that rebuts the public record. None.

The fact that American's think their government is capable of this level of chicanery says something about the collective intelligence and paranoia.

ac_lmfao

Hold on..maybe your right , let me go buy a space suit and check   :roll:  :roll:

I'll build the bestest superest rocketship ever  shoot myself thousands of miles into space ac_toofunny  

listen to yourself man..

I have proof cuz I was told the source was legit  ac_toofunny ..or approved by the 6 owners of all things media said so..your being feed shit..how can you not question just follow aimlessly all things outside those sources are bogus  ..you must be old..

realgrimm

Funny thing is is DSM dropped this thread here and has no intention of returning, he's famous that way..a real no show..then it's all Whaa Whaa playing video games is better then you, I'd rather kill dogs then be social..yadda yadda..