News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

i'm just curious where everyone stands....

Started by deadskinmask, April 18, 2018, 05:17:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

did we really go to the moon?

yes
8 (57.1%)
no
5 (35.7%)
not sure
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: April 18, 2018, 05:17:19 PM

deadskinmask

they cannot nor do not use fire to weld underwater. they use electricity. it creates heat but it doesn't 'combust'.... it heats the metal and excites the water but nothing is really affected except what is in direct contact with the source.... and the laws of motion do not apply to a vacuum. theres no gravity nor friction.... and does any part of what they used as a lunar lander look like it can hold 2 ppl, necessary gear, a giant self contained engine and enough fuel to carry all of that through a vacuum? i'm not a science denier.... i am a bullshit rejectionist.... you're accepting bullshit as a fact.... i'm not. i say - show me.... if it was so easy, why has it not been repeated and especially improved upon? why are we now trying to figure a way to leave earths orbit? i thought we sorted that problem 50 years ago....

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Fashionista"Sowing doubt is not proof of a conspiracy.

sowing doubt? i'm not sewing anything.... i'm showing scientific plot holes.... if anything - you're sewing confidence by saying despite all the questionable evidence we obviously went to the moon because why would anyone lie?

not to mention - wheres all this marvelous technology now? why could we zip back and forth 250,000 miles away then but now we can't leave earths orbit? why were they able to remotely film the landers departure from 250,000 miles away but now we still have to follow our RC cars room to room? why did they have no trouble sending a clear signal to televisions from the fuckin moon through all those particles of radiation but a little rain can completely cut out my tv stations? why are the military constantly looking for ways to improve their communications? all of this should be well sorted by now.... wtf is up with that?

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

sowing doubt? i'm not sewing anything.... i'm showing scientific plot holes.... if anything - you're sewing confidence by saying despite all the questionable evidence we obviously went to the moon because why would anyone lie?

not to mention - wheres all this marvelous technology now? why could we zip back and forth 250,000 miles away then but now we can't leave earths orbit? why were they able to remotely film the landers departure from 250,000 miles away but now we still have to follow our RC cars room to room? why did they have no trouble sending a clear signal to televisions from the fuckin moon through all those particles of radiation but a little rain can completely cut out my tv stations? why are the military constantly looking for ways to improve their communications? all of this should be well sorted by now.... wtf is up with that?

Semantics....as I said, I believe Neil Armstrong landed on the moon unless proof is shown that it didn't..

I haven't seen any proof it didn't in this thread.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Semantics....as I said, I believe Neil Armstrong landed on the moon unless proof is shown that it didn't..

I haven't seen any proof it didn't in this thread.

you haven't seen any proof that i didn't go to the moon.... do you believe i've been as well? or do you think thats highly unlikely?

Wazzzup

Quote from: "deadskinmask"they cannot nor do not use fire to weld underwater. they use electricity. it creates heat but it doesn't 'combust'.... it heats the metal and excites the water but nothing is really affected except what is in direct contact with the source....

Here are some examples of fire underwater.  If you can have fire underwater you can have it in a vacuum/space.

">

">

Quoteand the laws of motion do not apply to a vacuum. theres no gravity nor friction....

shooting gases out the exaust propels the rocket forward.  it has nothing to do with whether there is air around the rocket, in fact it will go faster in a vacuum because there is no air resistance.  

BTW what physics book or other source says newtons third law of motion doesn't apply in a vacuum?  Please cite.

Its one thing to be skeptical about a moonlanding being staged, quite another to be skeptical about proven laws of physics which are pretty irrefutable.

Anonymous

I have never given this much thought. I am usually laser focused on bread and butter issues(I'm a boring guy).

Anonymous

you haven't seen any proof that i didn't go to the moon.... do you believe i've been as well? or do you think thats highly unlikely?

lol, that's true.

:laugh:

I guess when I see video and read that you did, I can dispute it.

realgrimm

lol, that's true.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/ee54626b56fe524c96b9d010bc20733b/tumblr_p7g39zAJex1ris16so1_1280.png">

Wazzzup

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"
lol, that's true.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/ee54626b56fe524c96b9d010bc20733b/tumblr_p7g39zAJex1ris16so1_1280.png">

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Wazzzup"laws of motion and physics

i didn't mean it as it may have read.... i just mean that things aren't as cut and dry as that in space. i'm doubtful that all the rules and laws are not applicable in the outer void. i know that much of it is changed just by being in a vacuum.... but ppl are just so quick to say 'blah blah blah.... law of whatever' until something doesn't add up. thens it an 'anomoly'.... and thats not directed at you....

i'm just saying that you can't be certain of 'laws of anything' outside of earths orbit.... and i'm also saying i don't think we've been.... and i know that because we can't go now....

deadskinmask

lol, that's true.

i just googled it to see if there really was an article.... :laugh:

Anonymous

The moon landing happened the year I was born. Or maybe it didn't happen. Or maybe I wasn't born. ac_umm

Blazor

lol, that's true.

Too much funny!  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"The moon landing happened the year I was born. Or maybe it didn't happen. Or maybe I wasn't born. ac_umm

i should also remind you 2001 A Space Odyssey came out that year....