The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

It's 4/20 tomorrow

Started by Berry Sweet, April 20, 2018, 02:20:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

realgrimm

Quote from: "Blazor" :Ghelyon:  :Ghelyon:  :Ghelyon:  :Ghelyon:  :Ghelyon:

:smoking:  :smoking:  :smoking:  :smoking:  :smoking:

:20utj4j_th:  :wootsmiley:  :stars:  :dvjynp:

:sm(36):  :sm(36):  :sm(36):  :sm(36):  :sm(36):

https://78.media.tumblr.com/11f81a3e4184b044b3805a678eb7786c/tumblr_p7htz8fHS51ris16so1_1280.jpg">

realgrimm

if anyones curious the laws province to province heres the breakdown : https://hightimes.com/news/laws/marijuana-laws-canada/">//https://hightimes.com/news/laws/marijuana-laws-canada/

https://78.media.tumblr.com/dfefde83b7afb42f8bbe0ed84c72ddbb/tumblr_p7hu479V5D1ris16so1_1280.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"

https://78.media.tumblr.com/11f81a3e4184b044b3805a678eb7786c/tumblr_p7htz8fHS51ris16so1_1280.jpg">

ac_lmfao

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Will you be attending the ganja party?

No.

Why not? I can totally see you rolling with It! Lol j/k

I don't go either but I don't ha e a problem with pot.  I just don't think people should be lighting up in public or whoever they chose when it becomes legal.  Howe ER I do support cannabis cafes.  When I was in college a friend took me to one...in the back we had tea, smoked a joint and studied.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

No.

I don't go either but I don't ha e a problem with pot.  I just don't think people should be lighting up in public or whoever they chose when it becomes legal.  Howe ER I do support cannabis cafes.  When I was in college a friend took me to one...in the back we had tea, smoked a joint and studied.

Rules around where pot  can be smoked in public will probably be similar to tobacco. The provinces and municipalities will decide that.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

No.

Rules around where pot  can be smoked in public will probably be similar to tobacco. The provinces and municipalities will decide that.

I'm sure there will be rules and regulations.  I smoke pot.  But I never smoke it around the kids or in public.  Just as bet time as a relief to help me sleep.  I'm so happy it is becoming legal in 2.5 months.  My kids dad tells the courts I am a "drug user" ...to try take my kids away from me...now he can finally stfu.

Anonymous

No.

I'm sure there will be rules and regulations.  I smoke pot.  But I never smoke it around the kids or in public.  Just as bet time as a relief to help me sleep.  I'm so happy it is becoming legal in 2.5 months.  My kids dad tells the courts I am a "drug user" ...to try take my kids away from me...now he can finally stfu.

I heard that could be delayed to allow police forces time to adjust.

realgrimm

No.

yes these are the LAWS..you guys (BC) are pretty licky rule wise..

https://hightimes.com/news/laws/marijuana-laws-canada/">//https://hightimes.com/news/laws/marijuana-laws-canada/

Anonymous

I see little to rejoice about making it easier to get high.

realgrimm

Quote from: "Fashionista"I see little to rejoice about making it easier to get high.

Ummm I'm a full grown adult using a plant that has no bad side effects or abuse rate or dependency..What I don't understand is how we can allow a government(Trudeau  :laugh: ) to decide what you can or can't put in your body especially a substance proven to contain medicinal qualities.. only reason you even feel that way is because you've been manipulated to believe feeling medicated is wrong , when for some it's necessary(physically,psychologically and spiritually), have you even tried Marijauna FASH or are you just passing judgements  ???

Bricktop

Ah, the reason of a junkie...it sounds disturbingly familiar.

Nonetheless I support legalisation, for the reason Grimm describes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I see little to rejoice about making it easier to get high.

Ummm I'm a full grown adult using a plant that has no bad side effects or abuse rate or dependency..What I don't understand is how we can allow a government(Trudeau  :laugh: ) to decide what you can or can't put in your body especially a substance proven to contain medicinal qualities.. only reason you even feel that way is because you've been manipulated to believe feeling medicated is wrong , when for some it's necessary(physically,psychologically and spiritually), have you even tried Marijauna FASH or are you just passing judgements  ???

I have never been drunk, smoked a cigarette or sampled marijuana..

I have no desire to get drunk, or high and crave junk food.

Bricktop

But your life choice should not affect others.

The hypocrisy of saying one form of intoxication is OK, but another one is not for no rational reason has to end.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"But your life choice should not affect others.

The hypocrisy of saying one form of intoxication is OK, but another one is not for no rational reason has to end.

I have never said alcohol intoxication is okay.....never..

I am not imposing my values on others..

Alcohol and soon marijuana are legal in Canada..

It doesn't change my opinion that I don't understand why anyone needs to get drunk or high..

I'm still allowed to have an opinion even if it's not popular.

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm" have you even tried Marijauna FASH or are you just passing judgements  ???

She's not trying to  be a judgmental twat even though it comes across that way. Pot is as foreign to her as eating dog is to you round eyes. :wink: