The best topic

Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

It's 4/20 tomorrow

Started by Berry Sweet, April 20, 2018, 02:20:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

Will you be attending the ganja party?

Berry Sweet

I'm curious to know what bullshit the media will whip up at the end of the day to make the entire scene LOOK just terrible.  The media is getting stupid.

Bricktop

????

What's special about tomorrow?

realgrimm

this is the first year permits were not handed out to gather at both our main 4/20 spots..this should get interesting with the new laws it's its going to be illegal for Ontarians to smoke outdoors or gather..haha

QuoteLegal age to buy cannabis: 19

Estimated price: $10 a gram (black market weed is around $8.64/gram in Ontario)

Public Smoking: Illegal, except for those with medical marijuana cards

To smoke cigarettes or marijuana in Ontario, you have to be 19 years old. Unless you have a medical marijuana card, you cannot smoke in public places, indoors or outdoors. This means that smoking will be limited to private residences.

If you have medical marijuana, you cannot smoke in enclosed public places, in cars, at work or in close proximity to children. Excluding these restrictions, marijuana cardholders can smoke publicly.

The Ontario government will regulate marijuana sales through the Liquor Control Board of Ontario (LCBO). YET THE LCBO won't be responsible for selling cannabis. The province will also have online cannabis retail.

Ontario legislators are planning for 40 cannabis stores before the first day of legalization this summer. By next summer, they've calculated that there will be 80 cannabis retail locations, and 150 by 2020. Cannabis will be sold in separately from alcohol, unlike in some other provinces. Additionally, dispensaries cannot open near schools

realgrimm

Quote from: "Bricktop"????

What's special about tomorrow?

Don't worry it's guns  :laugh3:

Bricktop

Meh. Knock yourself out.

Or shoot yourself.

All the same to me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Will you be attending the ganja party?

No.

Anonymous

I hope you remembered last night to put out a glass of milk and a plate of cookies for Willie Nelson.  It's sort of a 4/20 Eve custom down here.

https://www.peta.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Willie-Nelson.jpg">

Blazor

Already celebrating  ac_dance
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Peaches"
I hope you remembered last night to put out a glass of milk and a plate of cookies for Willie Nelson.  It's sort of a 4/20 Eve custom down here.

HA! I heard the same thing from someone else last night!

Blazor

Besides being decriminalized, I found out VA has become a medicinal marijuana state too. Never thought I'd see the day VA moved forward on this. Hopefully one day it becomes legal to sell in stores like in Seattle.

Blazor

Too good to be true, as far as medical, my friend said the oil was approved, not the smoke.

realgrimm

Rick Simpson oil is awesome stuff, liquid magic for patients who need it

Blazor

:Ghelyon:  :Ghelyon:  :Ghelyon:  :Ghelyon:  :Ghelyon:

:smoking:  :smoking:  :smoking:  :smoking:  :smoking:

:20utj4j_th:  :wootsmiley:  :stars:  :dvjynp:

:sm(36):  :sm(36):  :sm(36):  :sm(36):  :sm(36):

Anonymous

Ideally I support legalizing weed. But, I would tax the hell out of it like we do in Canada with alcohol and tobacco. But, I want it to  be revenue neutral. Every dollar of tax revenue raised from pot must be accompanied by an equivalent cut in income taxes.