Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Is violence the only option ?

Started by Erica Mena, April 21, 2018, 02:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

I drop my 13 year old off at my ex's moms in the am before work. Bus picks her up from there an hour later, drops her off then I pick her up. She has Aspergers, you wouldn't know anything was different unless she had a meltdown. Anyways, ex's brothers bitch ass weirdo wife lives there and has a lot of resentment towards myself and my kids. Ex's mom favored him and my kids and his bro and her got the shit end of the stick.

She does stupid little petty shit to my kids ( to my 21 year old and grandbaby top ). Like going in the bathroom and staying in there for hours so no one can use it or leaving the front screen door open knowing my 1 year old grandson will run out into the street. That's just two examples, she's sneaky about it and lies when confronted.

Yesterday I finally snapped and informed her that i have no problem going to jail for beating her ass in my kids honor, them calling ICE to come drag her dog ass back to Mexico. I also let her know that even tho I'm not a lame that messes with kids, I do know people that will. This didn't sit well with ex's mom, which is fine. Now I have to make other arrangements for my kid.

I got kind of crazy and tried to hit her but the ex held me back. It's one thing to try and mess with me, my kids are another level. They're saying I went too far, I say not far enough

Thoughts ?
<t></t>

Angry White Male

My thoughts?  Do not associate with trash like that any longer, if you can avoid it.

My other thoughts?  You will never find a 'decent' man if you, as a female, attempt to solve problems with violence.  Most men do not find that 'sexy,' unless they are losers.

Leave the violence to the men, and start acting like a fucking lady.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"I drop my 13 year old off at my ex's moms in the am before work. Bus picks her up from there an hour later, drops her off then I pick her up. She has Aspergers, you wouldn't know anything was different unless she had a meltdown. Anyways, ex's brothers bitch ass weirdo wife lives there and has a lot of resentment towards myself and my kids. Ex's mom favored him and my kids and his bro and her got the shit end of the stick.

She does stupid little petty shit to my kids ( to my 21 year old and grandbaby top ). Like going in the bathroom and staying in there for hours so no one can use it or leaving the front screen door open knowing my 1 year old grandson will run out into the street. That's just two examples, she's sneaky about it and lies when confronted.

Yesterday I finally snapped and informed her that i have no problem going to jail for beating her ass in my kids honor, them calling ICE to come drag her dog ass back to Mexico. I also let her know that even tho I'm not a lame that messes with kids, I do know people that will. This didn't sit well with ex's mom, which is fine. Now I have to make other arrangements for my kid.

I got kind of crazy and tried to hit her but the ex held me back. It's one thing to try and mess with me, my kids are another level. They're saying I went too far, I say not far enough

Thoughts ?

Get a new life.

This one is fucked.

Erica Mena

My life is fine. I think that's her issue with me.

The right words would have been " find new in laws or cut off these ones "
<t></t>

Anonymous

Having a special needs child is not easy Bricktop.

Wazzzup

Just my opinion , and echoing what mel said a bit--

Don't use violence unless violence is done to you or a loved one first.  

Cut ties with all bad people.

realgrimm

I say terminate her..Who knows how deep her deceptions lie

Berry Sweet

I agree to not associated with them any longer.  Nothing you .can do about your grandchild...but If find other arrangements for your 13 year old..I dunno how kids with assburgers are with change but would be better off in the long run.

Berry Sweet

Don't know if you have a court order..but the justice system is a joke and it's not written in stone...get your order changed.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"I drop my 13 year old off at my ex's moms in the am before work. Bus picks her up from there an hour later, drops her off then I pick her up. She has Aspergers, you wouldn't know anything was different unless she had a meltdown. Anyways, ex's brothers bitch ass weirdo wife lives there and has a lot of resentment towards myself and my kids. Ex's mom favored him and my kids and his bro and her got the shit end of the stick.

Thoughts ?

You are a loser.

Erica Mena

So is your mother. But I don't judge
<t></t>

@realAzhyaAryola

No. Shen Li is right. Her mother is not a loser. She raised a chemical engineer. You, on the other hand, have a thug life. So no, your life is not fine. Good luck with it.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"Having a special needs child is not easy Bricktop.

I think that was the less than subtle point I was making. She's doing it tough.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"No. Shen Li is right. Her mother is not a loser. She raised a chemical engineer. You, on the other hand, have a thug life. So no, your life is not fine. Good luck with it.

She could have raised a crackhead prostitute for all I know or give a fuck. She could be a he...or maybe even both. It's the fucking Internet, jackass.

A real thug would have swung and hurt her. I suck
<t></t>

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"No. Shen Li is right. Her mother is not a loser. She raised a chemical engineer. You, on the other hand, have a thug life. So no, your life is not fine. Good luck with it.

She could have raised a crackhead prostitute for all I know or give a fuck. She could be a he...or maybe even both. It's the fucking Internet, jackass.

A real thug would have swung and hurt her. I suck

How old are you?