The best topic

Replies: 10385
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

poor gatsby

Started by jaysings, August 05, 2013, 04:39:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

jaysings

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "jaysings"
My husband used to travel to many different countries for his job including many Spanish speaking ones..

If I joined him I could speak with locals.

oh i see. where did your husband come from? is he taiwanese as u?

No, he is a Dutch-Canadian.

oh.... :shock: envy you.  i hope i can get a white girl too :D

Anonymous

oh i see. where did your husband come from? is he taiwanese as u?

Why a white lady Jaysings?

If you meet a nice lady that is Chinese, Korean or East Indian would you reject her?

jaysings

If you meet a nice lady that is Chinese, Korean or East Indian would you reject her?

Anonymous

i will prefer to get a white girl than those coming from anywhere else, but i like them all except korean. i have no discrimination and slurs of korean, yet i just don't like to be with korean no matter who they are.

I always liked men with blue eyes, so I understand..

Why do you not like to be around Koreans?

jaysings

i will prefer to get a white girl than those coming from anywhere else, but i like them all except korean. i have no discrimination and slurs of korean, yet i just don't like to be with korean no matter who they are.

Anonymous

they make me feel uncomfortable. the air becomes intense around me, and i will involuntarily draw myself back from being too close to them.

through their eyes, i can see dedain and pride.

Culturally, there are some things I don't like about Korea like the extreme hierarchical work structure.

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"

they make me feel uncomfortable. the air becomes intense around me, and i will involuntarily draw myself back from being too close to them.

Culturally, there are some things I don't like about Korea like the extreme hierarchical work structure.

i don't understand this phrase "extreme hierarchical work structure"  :?

Anonymous

I mean it is extremely top-down. Ass kissing is despised in Canada, but in Korea it is expected of good employees. If you are a junior employee bowing to senior employees is an everyday thing. Some Koreans I have met say they don't like it either, but what can they do. It is part of their work culture

jaysings

:D

Anonymous

I mean it is extremely top-down. Ass kissing is despised in Canada, but in Korea it is expected of good employees. If you are a junior employee bowing to senior employees is an everyday thing. Some Koreans I have met say they don't like it either, but what can they do. It is part of their work culture

junior japanese are expected to show their respect to senior people whether the young groups are under the elder groups at the superior positions or not. however, japanese scarcely have a quality that makes u feel despised and disrespected

I cannot handle Korea`s rigid hierarchical work culture...drives me up the wall. Obvious Li worked in Korea and knows all about it.

jaysings

junior japanese are expected to show their respect to senior people whether the young groups are under the elder groups at the superior positions or not. however, japanese scarcely have a quality that makes u feel despised and disrespected

I cannot handle Korea`s rigid hierarchical work culture...drives me up the wall. Obvious Li worked in Korea and knows all about it.

now? is he living in korea now?

Anonymous

No, he lives in Saskatchewan now. He worked in Korea and his wife is Korean.

jaysings

oh god. should i move out all my replies above?

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"Kulta=Gold

Hattu=A hat

Kultahattu=golden hat

It is the name of that book. We have to change the names because literal translation would sound stupid.

Finnish looks like a difficult language to learn..

I studied Spanish, but gave up after one month.

Foreigners never get rid of the accent. Or they won´t learn at all.

Spanish sounds awesome.

Anonymous

oh god. should i move out all my replies above?

:?: