Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

My wife Real Woman.

Started by Tom, April 29, 2018, 06:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

I thought I should let the forum know that I had to place my wife in a home this weekend.  I know she had some history here, and this is the only reason I have decided to publicize this fact.

Life was getting unbearable at home.  The abuse, the erratic behaviour.  It was simply becoming overwhelming.  I could not tend to my work duties, while also playing caregiver 24/7.

The last straw was when my children and I returned home from running some errands.  We enter our home and my wife was having a psychotic breakdown, completely nude except for her diaper.

How can I explain this behaviour to my children?  Their Mother dancing around, yelling and screaming, wearing nothing but a diaper?

I just couldn't take it anymore.  Hopefully the complex care facility is equipped to properly handle her needs.  I didn't want to have to do this, but it is the only way.

They do have wi-fi there, so I'll assume she will still be able to contact her friends on these message boards once she gets stable and settled in at the facility.

God Bless,

Tom.

cc

Hopefully this thread will just vanish .. P O O F !!!!
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Tom

Sadly I have three children now.  And only two of them will ever grow up.  If it wasn't for my faith, and the support of my church, I don't think I would have remained as strong as I have.

God Bless,

Tom.

@realAzhyaAryola

Fash, I wish you would ban from here this psychopath. He is deranged, suicidal, demented, and does not even show you any respect. Why do you keep letting him post here? Let him self-destruct but not in your forum. He is bound to implode.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Tom

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Fash, I wish you would ban from here this psychopath. He is deranged, suicidal, demented, and does not even show you any respect. Why do you keep letting him post here? Let him self-destruct but not in your forum. He is bound to implode.

Perhaps you are confusing me for another person?  I don't really post on message boards, but thought I would do so in this instance since I knew my wife had online friends here.

Bricktop

Cards and flowers are on the way...er...where is this sanitarium?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tom"I thought I should let the forum know that I had to place my wife in a home this weekend.  I know she had some history here, and this is the only reason I have decided to publicize this fact.

Life was getting unbearable at home.  The abuse, the erratic behaviour.  It was simply becoming overwhelming.  I could not tend to my work duties, while also playing caregiver 24/7.

The last straw was when my children and I returned home from running some errands.  We enter our home and my wife was having a psychotic breakdown, completely nude except for her diaper.

How can I explain this behaviour to my children?  Their Mother dancing around, yelling and screaming, wearing nothing but a diaper?

I just couldn't take it anymore.  Hopefully the complex care facility is equipped to properly handle her needs.  I didn't want to have to do this, but it is the only way.

They do have wi-fi there, so I'll assume she will still be able to contact her friends on these message boards once she gets stable and settled in at the facility.

God Bless,

Tom.

:001_rolleyes:

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tom"I thought I should let the forum know that I had to place my wife in a home this weekend.  I know she had some history here, and this is the only reason I have decided to publicize this fact.

God Bless,

Tom.

How did you put up with loon for so many years.

Tom

Quote from: "Herman"How did you put up with loon for so many years.

My faith, and telling myself that at one point things just might get better.  Having two beautiful children with her obviously doesn't make these decisions any easier.

I guess I figured that things would just "work themselves out" in time.  I was hoping that we could have at least made it work until the kids are out of the house.

I just could not.  As a religious man, I am burdened with my decision.  It goes against every belief that was instilled upon me.  Nonetheless, there are times when one must make a choice that is neither popular, nor goes 'with the flow.'

God Bless,

Tom.

Bricktop

What religion is that Tom?

cc

If this were true,  what we were told was a "Jack" Mormon ..... would become a Jackoff Mormon

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Tom

Quote from: "Bricktop"What religion is that Tom?

I am a devout Mormon.   The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints if you prefer a more exacting answer.