News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

do we have strict initiation policies here?

Started by Anonymous, April 30, 2018, 12:20:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"There's about 10 or 11 people here who still refuse to roll out the welcome mat for me but they're all in Bricktop's head and the rest here are ace.  ac_biggrin

I'm very happy you are here DD..

ac_smile

We will never have shared opinions about police officers, but I can live with that if you can.

Of course.

I don't expect you to bad mouth your brother because he couldn't find gainful employment just as you don't expect me to ever stop viewing cops in general as thieving cowards with low IQ's and small willy's.  ac_razz

You just had to get a shot or two in didn't you.

Frood

Umm yeah?  ac_wot

Though I said 'in general' if you recall and ended with a raspberry.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"There's about 10 or 11 people here who still refuse to roll out the welcome mat for me but they're all in Bricktop's head and the rest here are ace.  ac_biggrin

Awww....poor Az....son, if it wasn't for me being here, you wouldn't be here either.

To my undying shame.

Berry Sweet

Each forum has their own rules.  I'm cool with them.  I ca understand posters, mods and admins getting fed up with repetitive material.  Reading the same shit over and over for years is stupid.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Each forum has their own rules.  I'm cool with them.  I ca understand posters, mods and admins getting fed up with repetitive material.  Reading the same shit over and over for years is stupid.

I agree, but I think Fash has been very tolerant of people who don"t like her.

Bricktop

Especially me....

:c5c35fe6bd7297d77ea1aad99c9440b95c29776:

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Each forum has their own rules.  I'm cool with them.  I ca understand posters, mods and admins getting fed up with repetitive material.  Reading the same shit over and over for years is stupid.

The shit disturbers...everything they say is garbage.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

The shit disturbers...everything they say is garbage.

Yes

Bricktop

Now, now...you know how that upsets Dinky.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Now, now...you know how that upsets Dinky.

Fash seems to like Dinky.

Anonymous

I don't understand the man, but I have nothing against him either.

Frood

I don't understand why some here insist I'm a man but I don't hold it against anyone. It seems to drive Bricktop mad and that's funny to me.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Bricktop"Now, now...you know how that upsets Dinky.

Fash seems to like Dinky.

Fash likes anyone who cranks up the post count...for good or bad.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I don't understand why some here insist I'm a man but I don't hold it against anyone. It seems to drive Bricktop mad and that's funny to me.

We've been through this, corky.

The facts have been presented, and you walked away.

And why you think I am "mad" only you can guess.

I just love keeping the spotlight on how much of an idiot you are. THAT'S funny. ac_lmfao

Frood

:laugh:

Keep trying to get pics off me. That's funny too!
Blahhhhhh...