News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

do we have strict initiation policies here?

Started by Anonymous, April 30, 2018, 12:20:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

That was the accusation about us on another forum..

Apparently we are too structured and it's hard to fit in.

Bricktop

Utter garbage.

All forums have their established hierarchy, cliques and distinct personalities. Take the recent example of Flea wishing to rejoin us. We laid out the welcome carpet and encouraged her to be part of the community. However, as a flamer, she gave a bit and got a bit, but if she took exception to THAT, what the hell does she do on TRF.

New people are welcomed, and accepted without question, unless they bring baggage.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Utter garbage.

All forums have their established hierarchy, cliques and distinct personalities. Take the recent example of Flea wishing to rejoin us. We laid out the welcome carpet and encouraged her to be part of the community. However, as a flamer, she gave a bit and got a bit, but if she took exception to THAT, what the hell does she do on TRF.

New people are welcomed, and accepted without question, unless they bring baggage.

What happened to Flea?

She just disappeared.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"That was the accusation about us on another forum..

You want my honest opinion?  I'll keep this short and sweet, as not to bore...

Lately it has gotten better here, but an Admin and the Mods can never forget that each and every poster should be treated equally under the law.  There can be no double-standards, even if some of the 'loud-mouthed regulars' (who I won't bother to name) kick and scream about it.

Bricktop

As usual. I suspect she came to see what Freud is up to, as he doesn't post at TRF much.

Have you noticed HIS post rate drop off since she re-appeared? Could he be posting at HER forum? Did she come here just to lure him to her place?

Only The Shadow knows...http://sinaiem.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/The-Shadow-Knows.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"As usual. I suspect she came to see what Freud is up to, as he doesn't post at TRF much.

Have you noticed HIS post rate drop off since she re-appeared? Could he be posting at HER forum? Did she come here just to lure him to her place?

Only The Shadow knows...http://sinaiem.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/The-Shadow-Knows.jpg">

ac_dunno

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"That was the accusation about us on another forum..

This is the post from VF:  I ran into dinky at BC. he seemed to be struggling with their strict initiation policies there.... i thought he might prefer this place as it seems less structured to properly fit in....

It's dsm for Christ sakes. He's still butthurt that everyone thought he was Edward when he first registered here.

Fash, you try your very best to make everyone feel welcome unless they give you reason not to. dsm will never let it go, so don't worry about it.

Angry White Male

This place can be rough.  I know it can.  Even as a superior straight white male, I still get no respect!   :laugh:

What I'm seeing is a change in the atmosphere lately, which is good.  The double-standards and the clique circle 'running the show' are of a much lesser extent than they used to be.

This is a good thing.  

While there may still be room for improvement, I cannot complain.  And I have seen it all.

Tom

Fash, continue being 'real.'  You are a good person, and a real person.  Don't let others persuade you to be or do something that you're not.

Evs is actually so desperate for posters, that she posted a call-out for a group of posters that hasn't been active in THREE FUCKING YEARS.

I have always had a problem with Evs and Mimi simply because they are fake as fuck.  You don't seem to strike me as fake.

Bricktop

Angry White Male

Me?  I'm single yo!

I told my ex I want nothing to do with her!  She fucked everything up when she first decided to leave!

Now things can never be the same!

Angry White Male

She wasn't bad looking...  Wanna see a quick pic of her?

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"he seemed to be struggling with their strict initiation policies there....

What that gender swapping shitweasel struggles with is the fact that his pathetic troll has utterly failed, to be added to the ever growing list of other trolling failures he has been entwined with over the years.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Me?  I'm single yo!

I told my ex I want nothing to do with her!  She fucked everything up when she first decided to leave!

Now things can never be the same!

Not you, you sociopathic spitswapper.

The fuck would I care about you or others who've had the misfortune to be enmeshed in your miserable life.