Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Something is terribly wrong!!!

Started by Bricktop, May 02, 2018, 08:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

There should be a dangerous weather alert. Happily today the temp will at least get to 20C and we can go outside briefly without freezing. I have to mow the lawn. How do you mow frozen grass?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"There should be a dangerous weather alert. Happily today the temp will at least get to 20C and we can go outside briefly without freezing. I have to mow the lawn. How do you mow frozen grass?

Than you would definitely not like shovelling frozen snow.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"No. I prefer unfrozen snow.

rain

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

Exactly.

You can walk in it, drive in it and even play sport in it. You don't need to shovel it because it goes away on its own.

Not like that stupid snow.

Blazor

I love snow. My Jeep loves snow.

I think if I ever mover near Seattle, thats one thing I'll like, decent temperatures year round, and snow is a short drive away, same with the beach, and the rainforest.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"I love snow. My Jeep loves snow.

I think if I ever mover near Seattle, thats one thing I'll like, decent temperatures year round, and snow is a short drive away, same with the beach, and the rainforest.

The problem with moving to West coast places like Seattle or Vancouver is that you actually have to live there.

Bricktop

So...you hate shovelling it...but want to drive in it?

You people are crazy.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"
The problem with moving to West coast places like Seattle or Vancouver is that you actually have to live there.

My brother told me of a place he first moved, about an hour south of Seattle, that its closer to the price around here where I live now.

Im still up in the air about if I should move there or not. I've had a lot on my mind lately.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

You people are crazy.

Blazor doesn't get enough snow where he lives to concern himself with it.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"

You people are crazy.

Who said anything about shoveling lol. I have boots that go up to my knees, and a Jeep, no need for no stinkin' shovel! 2 feet or less and Im golden. More than that, everything closes anyway. Hell stuff starts closing at half a foot or so, while Im riding around with a chain pulling people out ditches  :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Pretty much lol.

I wish we would get more sometimes. Do get a few good ones each year, and about a dozen to two dozen small snows.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Pretty much lol.

I wish we would get more sometimes. Do get a few good ones each year, and about a dozen to two dozen small snows.

I get snow around November 1 that lasts until mid to late April.