Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Green hornet.....you have pissed me off.....and

Started by Obvious Li, August 11, 2013, 10:21:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
GH is calling the cops on posters here because he doesn`t like what they post. He is crazy from head to toe and it looks like we won`t be seeing him here anymore. You didn`t miss anything.

did his head get any injuries?  :D

You would think so with the insane shit he posts.

i didn't pay attention on what he posted. i just assumed what he posted about were some nonsense comments

Anonymous

did his head get any injuries?  :D

i didn't pay attention on what he posted. i just assumed what he posted about were some nonsense comments

I will sum it up for you:

1.He posts insults about most posters here, but when then retaliate he turns into a teenage princess and a victim of cyberbullying.

2.He calls the cops regularly to file a complaint about number one.

He is nasty as well as crazy and now gone.

jaysings

1.He posts insults about most posters here, but when then retaliate he turns into a teenage princess and a victim of posy-picking.

his behavior is unbelievable. who the hell in the earth will make complaints on a forum like a deal? call cops to handle it?? :shock: too hilarious :lol:

Anonymous

1.He posts insults about most posters here, but when then retaliate he turns into a teenage princess and a victim of posy-picking.

his behavior is unbelievable. who the hell in the earth will make complaints on a forum like a deal? call cops to handle it?? :shock: too hilarious :lol:

I know he makes it difficult, but Green_Hornet has severe mental health problems and he should be pitied..

The police would know he is unbalanced as soon Green_Hornet called them.

jaysings

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I know he makes it difficult, but Green_Hornet has severe mental health problems and he should be pitied..

he acted like a main character in a movie "shutter island", who claims everybody is collaborating a scheme for imprisoning mad patients for some reasons. in fact, he is the mad person

Anonymous

he acted like a main character in a movie "shutter island", who claims everybody is collaborating a scheme for imprisoning mad patients for some reasons. in fact, he is the mad person

Yes, it's something like that. He was always bitching that people were picking on him, but he was just as good as anyone at attacking other posters. Maybe GH is in jail right now for his repetitive attacks on SL and Gary Oak. :lol:

jaysings

Yes, it's something like that. He was always bitching that people were picking on him, but he was just as good as anyone at attacking other posters. Maybe GH is in jail right now for his repetitive attacks on SL and Gary Oak. :lol:

are u serious? he is in jail because of cyber violence on posters?

Anonymous

are u serious? he is in jail because of cyber violence on posters?

No, I am not serious. That was always the GH shctick, come here and threaten to call the cops on people he doesn't like. I was joking that the cops might use his logic and put GH in jail for the same thing he accused SL and Gary Oak of.