Did I tell you how much I love you? ;)

i'm a patient man princess.......xoxoxo..... :ugeek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"you will soon be joining the pigfucker

The nerve of that whining little shit coming here posting while simultaneously trying to get us shut down.

Anonymous

The nerve of that whining little shit coming here posting while simultaneously trying to get us shut down.

That is the part I don't understand Shen Li; why would he keep coming back here if truly believes we are "bullying" him?

Obvious Li

i will try and be diligent.....but in case i miss some, just point out to me what threads the little shit is posting in and i will take care of it

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i will try and be diligent.....but in case i miss some, just point out to me what threads the little shit is posting in and i will take care of it

You can count on me pointing them out to you when I see his delusional repetitive spam.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

That is the part I don't understand Shen Li; why would he keep coming back here if truly believes we are "bullying" him?

Like you said, he's mentally ill. You have seen the way he compares us to Best Gore. Need I say more?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Like you said, he's mentally ill. You have seen the way he compare us to Best Gore. Need I say more?

He says you are guilty of hate crimes because of your signature..

I still have pity on him though and I hope gets the mental health help he needs.

jaysings

this makes me feel like i'm being counted out. i don't know what is going on about him

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"this makes me feel like i'm being counted out. i don't know what is going on about him

GH is calling the cops on posters here because he doesn't like what they post. He is crazy from head to toe and it looks like we won't be seeing him here anymore. You didn`t miss anything.

Odinson

He seems to have been threating to call the cops since the beginning of time.

jaysings

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "jaysings"this makes me feel like i'm being counted out. i don't know what is going on about him

GH is calling the cops on posters here because he doesn`t like what they post. He is crazy from head to toe and it looks like we won`t be seeing him here anymore. You didn`t miss anything.

did his head get any injuries?  :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

GH is calling the cops on posters here because he doesn`t like what they post. He is crazy from head to toe and it looks like we won`t be seeing him here anymore. You didn`t miss anything.

did his head get any injuries?  :D

You would think so with the insane shit he posts.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"He seems to have been threating to call the cops since the beginning of time.

I hate the fact that the cops have to waste one loonie of our tax money talking for even 10 seconds to that deranged posy-picker.