News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Remember the old "Big Bacon Classic" from Wendy's?

Started by Angry White Male, June 25, 2018, 09:43:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Red_brazilian_nut"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

You're very lucky.

Argentina is more or less in the same situation as Brazil.

Economy down in the shitters, inflation there is rampant. They've just borrowed 50 billion from IMF to keep afloat

Things there are no so bad in terms of violence because obviously, they don't have as much "diversity" as we have in Brazoo

They played the commie game for a long time with the Kirchners and now, are paying the price.

I know Argentinian workers are striking over Macri's austerity measures. I hope Macri doesn't cave.

Always the same shit. Workers enjoy some period of bonanza, take all the benefits they can get. Never notice that pretty soon, the bill arrives. But of course, it's not the rich or the politicians who are going to be paying for it.

I read that Greece has made their debt finally manageable and they finally are seeing some signs of economy improvement. How long did it take them?

Speaking of Greece...the migrants there are stealing jewellery right off the people who live there.  Bunch of loser migrants.

All the countries that took in too many migrants can expect to be just like Brazoo in 50 years or less
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Frood

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"All fast food is garbage.  I don't mind A&W once in a while...they make good onion rings.

I like their Sarsparilla. We can get it here at Costco and other botique importers.

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I've seen an 'Elvis Burger' at some restaurant around here also! :laugh:    Forget where now...

I wasn't brave enough to try it...  Not sure how well I'd like peanut butter and banana on a burger.

Elvis had a weird sandwich fetish.

">
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Elvis went weird towards the end!  The money, fame, drugs no doubt...

That's why we must always remember the young, good looking Elvis, and not the older, fat, sweaty Elvis!

Anonymous

You're very lucky.

Economy down in the shitters, inflation there is rampant. They've just borrowed 50 billion from IMF to keep afloat

Things there are no so bad in terms of violence because obviously, they don't have as much "diversity" as we have in Brazoo

They played the commie game for a long time with the Kirchners and now, are paying the price.

I know Argentinian workers are striking over Macri's austerity measures. I hope Macri doesn't cave.

Always the same shit. Workers enjoy some period of bonanza, take all the benefits they can get. Never notice that pretty soon, the bill arrives. But of course, it's not the rich or the politicians who are going to be paying for it.

I read that Greece has made their debt finally manageable and they finally are seeing some signs of economy improvement. How long did it take them?

Speaking of Greece...the migrants there are stealing jewellery right off the people who live there.  Bunch of loser migrants.

All the countries that took in too many migrants can expect to be just like Brazoo in 50 years or less

Speaking of migrants, how many Syrian refugees did Brazil accept?

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "Fashionista"

You're very lucky.

LOL not many. They wanted to escape a country in war, not simply move from one hell to another.

I'd say less than 10 thousand.

Anonymous

You're very lucky.

LOL not many. They wanted to escape a country in war, not simply move from one hell to another.

For a country of two hundred million people that isn't many..

Who paid for their passage to Brazil?

Rancidmilko

You're very lucky.

They pay for it themselves.

Many are doing well from what I saw in the google search I just did

They are opening restaurants and catering companies.

Anonymous

You're very lucky.

They are opening restaurants and catering companies.

That's good..

The Syrians we accepted had their entry costs paid for with taxpayer money.

Blazor

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I've seen an 'Elvis Burger' at some restaurant around here also! :laugh:    Forget where now...

I wasn't brave enough to try it...  Not sure how well I'd like peanut butter and banana on a burger.

Lol, no banana on this one.

Be BRAVE!!!  :laugh:

I like trying new foods lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Who paid for their passage to Brazil?[/quote]

They are opening restaurants and catering companies.[/quote]

I'd like to know more about taxes and the regulatory environment in your country. I have a feeling there's a lot of red tape in Brazil.

Rancidmilko

They are opening restaurants and catering companies.[/quote]

I'd like to know more about taxes and the regulatory environment in your country. I have a feeling there's a lot of red tape in Brazil.[/quote]

We have lots of regulations, but they only apply to the small guy. The big ones can always bribe and buy their way out.

Google Mariana dam disaster. Pure negligence and greed, one of the worst natural disasters in Brazil's history (if not the worse)

They paid a couple fines and that's it.

Anonymous

We have lots of regulations, but they only apply to the small guy. The big ones can always bribe and buy their way out.

Google Mariana dam disaster. Pure negligence and greed, one of the worst natural disasters in Brazil's history (if not the worse)

60 million cubic metres of iron ore waste and mud hit the town of Bento Rodrigues. 600 others lost their homes. At least 17 people were killed and three are still missing.

Oh my Rbn,....I never heard of this disaster.

Anonymous

60 million cubic metres of iron ore waste and mud hit the town of Bento Rodrigues. 600 others lost their homes. At least 17 people were killed and three are still missing.

Oh my Rbn,....I never heard of this disaster.

I heard of it, but I forgot about it until now.