Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

Blurt And Gramps

Started by Anonymous, August 18, 2013, 01:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"has any1 else been recieving PMs from Gordy?

Gordy has never PM-ed me. He knows that if he does I will rip his balls off and feed them to a pack of dingos.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Shen Li"The truth is that he is a lazy unskilled fuck-up that could not survive in the real world.

Bingo!

When a person constantly puts others down for the type of job they do or their lifestyle, etc....it's cause theirs suck and they need to feel superior by putting others down....just like a school yard bully....kids don't understand at that age yet....but us adults do....some just don't get it...like CrampsHepC...

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"

Gordy has never PM-ed me. He knows that if he does I will rip his balls off and feed them to a pack of dingos.

Kinda hard to do via web, missy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Shen Li"The truth is that he is a lazy unskilled fuck-up that could not survive in the real world.

Bingo!

When a person constantly puts others down for the type of job they do or their lifestyle, etc....it's cause theirs suck and they need to feel superior by putting others down....just like a school yard bully....kids don't understand at that age yet....but us adults do....some just don't get it...like CrampsHepC...

OUCH!!! Love it :lol:

Anonymous

Yeah, I did. It wasn't actually as extreme as some he has sent.

I hope he didn't send anything to Fash though. She has a hard time with any pics that aren't PG-13.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Yeah, I did. It wasn't actually as extreme as some he has sent.

I hope he didn't send anything to Fash though. She has a hard time with any pics that aren't PG-13.

I don't dislike Mr. GORDY GAMBINO, but I don't understand him either.

Annie

I got a pic from Gordy as well, that pic where a woman is holding a baby and a gun at the same time. I don't know it came from the actual Gordy or someone just made a handle with his name.....hhmmmm......
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I got a pic from Gordy as well, that pic where a woman is holding a baby and a gun at the same time. I don't know it came from the actual Gordy or someone just made a handle with his name.....hhmmmm......

That's what I was wondering too Annie? However, I clicked on his profile and it said he registered a long time ago. I think it is the real GORDY. Anyway, OL won't let him post here.

Annie

I don't understand what would possess a grown man to send such juvenile immature pictures to people.  There's a couple who do it and it just boggles my mind.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I don't understand what would possess a grown man to send such juvenile immature pictures to people.  There's a couple who do it and it just boggles my mind.

Ya know Annie, Gordy is quite intelligent and he does have his shit together. I mean he is a successful small contractor. On the other hand, sit him in front of a computer and he automatically turns into a 14 year old. I don't understand him.

Odinson

I´m just being an open book.

Wulf

Quote from: "Annie"I don't understand what would possess a grown man to send such juvenile immature pictures to people.  There's a couple who do it and it just boggles my mind.

It was probably a pic of his wife to be and her retarded child.

Wulf

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Ya know Annie, Gordy is quite intelligent and he does have his shit together. I mean he is a successful small contractor. On the other hand, sit him in front of a computer and he automatically turns into a 14 year old. I don't understand him.

The only thing that pile of dingo dung is successful at is his career as a scumbag.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"

It was probably a pic of his wife to be and her retarded child.

So it is true about him getting hitched? Who is the "lucky" woman?

cc

Dunno. With gordo, one never knows what is real and what is made up for forum material.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell