Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Stratfor Looks at China's Unprecedented Demographic Problem

Started by cc, August 22, 2013, 01:51:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"People of such a low level never bother me. I take it as a glaring compliment that I am effective at saying what I want to say and what he doesn't want said. It's because I post info  about the ideology of islam that make him uncomfortable, for reasons known only to him .. assuming it is a "him"

A day ago, he made a colossal error and didn't get a joke I made (jumped too fast  .. thought I was serious .. caused by his blind obsession) so I added it to my sig, (for a little while). I will not play his "ongoing" game for long though

Maybe there are some here who know more on the China situation and will add info

I would be one of them. China has front loaded so much infrastructure spending that it would be impossible to maintain double digit growth for much longer. In fact, I believe it is already a thing of the past. They will have to learn to meet a restless populations expectations at 7+% growth. Sounds phenomenal by Western standards, but when they have come to expect rapidly double digit wage increases it becomes a problem. Already we are seeing some of China's factories heading to places like Burma.

Another problem as cc's article illustrated was demographics. I am a product of Chairman Deng's "one-child policy". It was necessary at the time, but it has been detrimental to China's development for the past decade and a half. A country getting old before they become affluent is unprecedented.

However, China has competitive advantages Western countries do not have. Beijing has more than 2 trillion US dollars saved for a rainy day fund. Also, the Chinese are the world's biggest savers. Unlike Canadians who now have more consumer debt than Americans, Chinese are saving 40-50% of their incomes. China can keep that growth rate high by using incentives for it's people to tap their nest eggs.

Everything considered, the EU faces a far beaker future than China does. EU's demographic problems are even more acute than China's. China also has better control over restless Muslim elements in Xinjiang province unlike the EU.

BTW, cc that twat Vesna showed her hypocritical true colours when she made a snide remark about your satirical sig while ignoring mr. idiot stalker's puerile sig for how long now? EU is one of the dumbest, nastiest immature, sexually confused posters I have ever encountered on any forum. Paint him Asian and he would fit right in on Model Minority. A complete and utter waste of space. The good news is that misfit will never reproduce.

cc

QuoteBTW, cc that twat Vesna showed her hypocritical true colours when she made a snide remark about your satirical sig while ignoring mr. idiot stalker's puerile sig for how long now?
That's how the game works over there. Even when I pointed out exactly  what you just mentioned, NADA response ... didn't have the ovaries (or more importantly, the interest) to reply

Do you recall which thread that was? I didn't find it and may pursue it further just to show the hypocrisy
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
QuoteBTW, cc that twat Vesna showed her hypocritical true colours when she made a snide remark about your satirical sig while ignoring mr. idiot stalker's puerile sig for how long now?
That's how the game works over there. Even when I pointed out exactly  what you just mentioned, NADA response ... didn't have the ovaries (or more importantly, the interest) to reply

Do you recall which thread that was? I didn't find it and may pursue it further just to show the hypocrisy

Let's face facts, Vesna is a nasty, immature biatch that likes when idiotic trolls like EU do her dirty work for her.

I'll look over there and get back to you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"

It was in the thread about Fashionista.

cc

Quotewhen idiotic trolls like EU do her dirty work for her.
thanks
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Big Wave Dave

Northern Chinese women are the best looking Asian babes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"Northern Chinese women are the best looking Asian babes.

Gong Li is from Shandong province.

Rambo Wong

Big Wave Dave should leave our women alone and go back to Europe