Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Screw You Smith & Wesson...

Started by Angry White Male, May 16, 2018, 09:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"I thought Dillon was kinda the 'go-to' reloader now?

If your shit is 40 years old now, may not be a Dillon.

And NOT Dillon from 90210.

90% of the reloading gear I have is Lyman. I have a Lyman turret press, powder measure, case tumbler, and scale. For the average hand loader, that's all you need.

Once you have your cases cleaned and primed, you can have 200 pistol rounds made in an hour.

In the case of a progressive type press, which I do not recommend for a novice, Dillon makes a nice press. Hornady makes a nice one as well.

Ah what do you know about guns. Do the gun manufacturers know as much as you about their own products.

I'm sure they are very knowledgeable,... more so that me. I know many people who know more than I do. I learned from one who's knowledge is far greater than mine.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Renee"Unless of course you are one of those clowns who are more interested in being a John Wayne wannabe...

I am John Wayne (but not Gacy) wanna be clown.

Muzzle blast and recoil is my friend.

For times I do not wish muzzle blast, recoil, and noise, but still like accuracy, I have a scoped .22lr for those times I don't wanna be clown cowboy!

Bricktop

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
I'm not advocating stifling or repressing...simply giving them their own area to twirl their revolvers where normal members don't have to be.

You just advocate using firearms to wipe out a religious group.
Quote from: "Bricktop"Muslim de-programming on a budget;

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fii.cheaperthandirt.com%2Ffcgi-bin%2Fiipsrv.fcgi%3FFIF%3D%2Fimages%2Fcheaperthandirt%2Fsource%2F3-0111463_1.tif%26wid%3D480%26cvt%3Djpeg&f=1">

I guess the principle of satire and sarcasm just goes right over your grey head, eh, wrinkly?

And just to keep the record straight, I have said that there ARE legitimate reasons to possess firearms, such as primary producers, security and law enforcement, pest extermination and culling muslims.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"And just to keep the record straight, I have said that there ARE legitimate reasons to possess firearms, such as primary producers, security and law enforcement, pest extermination and culling muslims.

You do know that what you've just stated here could actually get you in trouble in most jurisdictions, right?

Bricktop

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"And?

Take it as you will.  I don't give a fuck what you post...

Bricktop

And you seem to think that I...or any other member, other than that other gun worshipper...give a toss about your drivel? Let alone your threads about guns?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"And you seem to think that I...or any other member, other than that other gun worshipper...give a toss about your drivel? Let alone your threads about guns?

I really think you need a time out, to be quite honest.

You are babbling now, and are actually making statements that are against the law in all nations.

Bricktop

Call the cops, then, shortpants.

Report me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Call the cops, then, shortpants.

Report me.

I'm sure the authorities here will get right on it.

Bricktop

The boys from the lab will here soon...

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Report me.

Kiebers and I are devoting all of our vast resources to this problem.

:laugh:

Bricktop

Authorities expect arrests quite soon.

Angry White Male

You made it sound like John Wayne Cowboy is a bad thing.  Today I've been doing some browsing, and I think it may be a good thing.  Factory ammo, especially US factory ammo, is weak due to the litigious nature of your peoples.

First, from a loading chart I have included, it appears there should be no problems loading .357 Mag to original 'full house' specs.  Two powders I have outlined should achieve this.  I'm hoping these are fast burning powders, as they are using a 10" test barrel and I am not.

You know what they say...  The bigger the fireball, the better!  John Wayne Cowboy style.

However, my question is this:  What basic reloader would you recommend?  I don't need too many bells and whistles like double charge protection and crap like that.  I know what I'm doing, and just want a basic, quality device.  Would a basic Dillon be good quality for the buck?  Whatcha think about that...

I can't think of anything more, what's the word, meditational than having a few brews while peacefully reloading John Wayne Cowboy fireball loads into cases.

http://i64.tinypic.com/hu2heh.png">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Report me.

Kiebers and I are devoting all of our vast resources to this problem.

:laugh:

ac_lmfao

So is Bricktop, it appears...such as they are.