Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Welcome Ms. Berry Sweet

Started by Anonymous, August 21, 2013, 10:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Annie"Everybody poos and everybody farts but only one person can tell it like it is, Berry! LoL She's a tough cookie but she's cool  :P

Sounds like she will add some character..

I just wish I could find a way for her and Shen Li to break bread.

I'm pretty sure they will break something. :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Yeah blah blah blah...

Sure stop posting here... I´m gonna miss you.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"Odinson, what the fuck are you babbling about? This immature Berry Sweet idiot has been trolling me since I registered on VF. There are homos, trannies and other fringe characters on that forum, but he/she decides to troll me with this grade 9 "suck black dick 24/7/365" stupidity everytime I post on there. Meanwhile the fucking troll talks about getting knocked up out of marriage by an Indian!! I guess that makes him/her a 24/7/365 Indian cock holster by his/her own logic.

Then there is VF's biggest troll Joe, who hides behind countless proxies and handles. He is on forums every waking moment. Out of the blue the nasty immature prick starts calling me a guy and trolling me every chance he gets ffs.  What is interesting is every time he would do that Mr. Berry Sweet would suddenly show up. Coincidence? I think not. I even offered to talk on the phone with Joe Sweet, but of course the troll chickened out

I am  big fan of success stories and when BS talked about going back to school and upgrading skills I was supportive and encouraging. How does the dochebag repay my kindness? You are a "24/7 black cock holster". What a piece of human excrement. I should be calling him/her a 24/7/365 chug cock holster, but I hate racism and even if it is true his/her private life is none of my fucking business. Besides, unlike BS I am not permanently stuck at a high school maturity level.

If this fucking troll starts his/her nasty immature trolling here, I am outta here. I am not in high school and I don't enjoy this stupidity like this white asshole BS does. I know Fash is good woman and she will try to mediate, but I will not negotiate with anyone as long as they keep up this stupid, puerile bullshit about me.

some grotesque scumbags in vf always pick on people who are new to there

i understand what u feel and get u back no matter what

Odinson

Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Odinson, what the fuck are you babbling about? This immature Berry Sweet idiot has been trolling me since I registered on VF. There are homos, trannies and other fringe characters on that forum, but he/she decides to troll me with this grade 9 "suck black dick 24/7/365" stupidity everytime I post on there. Meanwhile the fucking troll talks about getting knocked up out of marriage by an Indian!! I guess that makes him/her a 24/7/365 Indian cock holster by his/her own logic.

Then there is VF's biggest troll Joe, who hides behind countless proxies and handles. He is on forums every waking moment. Out of the blue the nasty immature prick starts calling me a guy and trolling me every chance he gets ffs.  What is interesting is every time he would do that Mr. Berry Sweet would suddenly show up. Coincidence? I think not. I even offered to talk on the phone with Joe Sweet, but of course the troll chickened out

I am  big fan of success stories and when BS talked about going back to school and upgrading skills I was supportive and encouraging. How does the dochebag repay my kindness? You are a "24/7 black cock holster". What a piece of human excrement. I should be calling him/her a 24/7/365 chug cock holster, but I hate racism and even if it is true his/her private life is none of my fucking business. Besides, unlike BS I am not permanently stuck at a high school maturity level.

If this fucking troll starts his/her nasty immature trolling here, I am outta here. I am not in high school and I don't enjoy this stupidity like this white asshole BS does. I know Fash is good woman and she will try to mediate, but I will not negotiate with anyone as long as they keep up this stupid, puerile bullshit about me.

Read miss Bukkakes comments. These are not made up... She made those comments. Slobbing black dick and then flirting with me.

Berry Sweet is right.

Disgusting. Her flirting makes me want to vomit. These hos cannot keep their mulatto producing ass to themselves.

"Do you like asian females more than you like caucasian females"  :lol:

We are not niggers... We like our females and we do not require status symbols. We are not pathetic nogs and old white men.

Minaeni

I see why you dropped Christian from the forum name. :twisted:

http://cdn.nudevector.com/t/148/451/7.jpg">
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/dancing/penguin.gif\">http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/dancing/penguin.gif\">http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/dancing/penguin.gif\">http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/dancing/penguin.gif\">http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/dancing/penguin.gif\">

Obvious Li

i thought the whole point of starting ACF was to get away from the dumbshits at memebee......now they are starting to show up here and posting like it is ok......fuck that...no memebee bullshit is allowed here...if you want the memebee experience by all means stay at memebee and experience it firsthand..........BS is basically a harmless low track chugger.....she can be ignored.....but if some of the real trolltards show up then it's delete delete

Minaeni

I have a feeling BS is another handle of the poster Mel Gibson.
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/dancing/penguin.gif\">http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/dancing/penguin.gif\">http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/dancing/penguin.gif\">http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/dancing/penguin.gif\">http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/dancing/penguin.gif\">

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Minaeni"I have a feeling BS is another handle of the poster Mel Gibson.

no it's not....BS has been around awhile...i don't really mind her......she is easily influenced by gambino and acts stupid sometime to try and fit in.....sounds like she is trying to get her shit together.....hope so

Minaeni

I find her to be very vulgar. I would not accept a free massage from her. I went had a one hour massage earlier for only twenty eight dollars at Czechrose Natural Therapy in Yaletown. I used a coupon. My buttox was massaged as well.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

Read miss Bukkakes comments. These are not made up... She made those comments. Slobbing black dick and then flirting with me.

Berry Sweet is right.

Disgusting. Her flirting makes me want to vomit. These hos cannot keep their mulatto producing ass to themselves.

We are not niggers... We like our females and we do not require status symbols. We are not pathetic nogs and old white men.

Berry Sweet's comments are very wrong Odie..

Spreading gossip about anyone's relationships is not classy..

I don't care if it Shen Li, Berry Sweet or you Odie, no real grown-up wants to read that.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"I am happy to have you join us..

We are a small forum, but we have some spirited discussions..

I look forward to getting to know you.

:)

Odinson

Berry Sweet is right.

I don't care if it Shen Li, Berry Sweet or you Odie, no real grown-up wants to read that.

I don´t care if it´s classy... Shen Li said those things herself.

I think I have made clear that I like her.

Reading skills is what these politicians today lack.

I´m the most real person in this lying green athmosphere. I always speak my mind because a lie starts to haunt me.

Anonymous

Berry Sweet is right.

I don´t care if it´s classy... Shen Li said those things herself.

I think I have made clear that I like her.

Reading skills is what these politicians today lack.

I´m the most real person in this lying green athmosphere. I always speak my mind because a lie starts to haunt me.

I have known Shen Li for a long, long time and she has never said anything like that seriously..

If she made a comment on another forum it was in jest, so why don't you mind your own bloody business and move on from it Odie..

Grown-ups do not talk about such things.

Renee

Berry Sweet is right.

Looks like someone is hitting the bottle again.

What the hell is wrong with you? You are one weird dude. One minute you seem halfway decent and the next you turn into a complete tool. Nobody has time for your bi-polar sideshow act. Either get your head and your ass wired together properly or STFU. Shen Li does not deserve your Neo Nazi white supremacy horseshit.    

And as far as Berry Sweet being right goes, she is NOT right and never has been right regarding this issue. BS can be very juvenile at times and she sometimes says things that make most rational people shake their heads in disbelief and disagreement. Grow a fucking brain.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
What the hell is wrong with you? You are one weird dude. One minute you seem halfway decent and the next you turn into a complete tool. Nobody has time for your bi-polar sideshow act. Either get your head and your ass wired together properly or STFU. Shen Li does not deserve your Neo Nazi white supremacy horseshit.    

And as far as Berry Sweet being right goes, she is NOT right and never has been right regarding this issue. BS can be very juvenile at times and she sometimes says things that make most rational people shake their heads in disbelief and disagreement. Grow a fucking brain.

As usual Renee, you are the master communicator. Everything you have said here sums up exactly how this English challenged immigrant feels.

People accuse me of having mood swings, but I have never seen anyone in my life so Jekyll and Hyde as this Odinson piece of work. When I was the mod I put up with his Neo-Nazi fantasies because I thought he was joking. Like you said, it has to be the bottle. I'd hate to think he's actually this crazy.

As for BS and "her" repetitious high school routine, it is getting old too. If she has a fucking kid then set an example.