Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Welcome Ms. Berry Sweet

Started by Anonymous, August 21, 2013, 10:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "jaysings"

some grotesque scumbags in vf always pick on people who are new to there

i understand what u feel and get u back no matter what

Read miss Bukkakes comments. These are not made up... She made those comments. Slobbing black dick and then flirting with me.

Berry Sweet is right.

Disgusting. Her flirting makes me want to vomit. These hos cannot keep their mulatto producing ass to themselves.

"Do you like asian females more than you like caucasian females"  :lol:

We are not niggers... We like our females and we do not require status symbols. We are not pathetic nogs and old white men.

Looks like someone is hitting the bottle again.

What the hell is wrong with you? You are one weird dude. One minute you seem halfway decent and the next you turn into a complete tool. Nobody has time for your bi-polar sideshow act. Either get your head and your ass wired together properly or STFU. Shen Li does not deserve your Neo Nazi white supremacy horseshit.    

And as far as Berry Sweet being right goes, she is NOT right and never has been right regarding this issue. BS can be very juvenile at times and she sometimes says things that make most rational people shake their heads in disbelief and disagreement. Grow a fucking brain.

Shen Li was answering to Berry Sweet. I can imagine dick sucking whores bragging with their skills to create a vacuum.

Have I somehow created an image that I accept all this crap? Whoring around and giving it like a slut... That takes the game out of all this.

I hate niggers. They always manage to piss me off. My right jab starts to sing after that. Niggers think that racism card keeps them safe.

Odinson

I seem half way decent when I compliment your ass... :lol:

Odinson

I do not lie at all. I say how it is.

I have no reason to lie. I say the truth in public. Lying makes me sick.

I just bash your head in if you start monkeying around.

Odinson

And shove that bottle into your wide ass.

Renee

Read miss Bukkakes comments. These are not made up... She made those comments. Slobbing black dick and then flirting with me.

Berry Sweet is right.

Disgusting. Her flirting makes me want to vomit. These hos cannot keep their mulatto producing ass to themselves.

We are not niggers... We like our females and we do not require status symbols. We are not pathetic nogs and old white men.

What the hell is wrong with you? You are one weird dude. One minute you seem halfway decent and the next you turn into a complete tool. Nobody has time for your bi-polar sideshow act. Either get your head and your ass wired together properly or STFU. Shen Li does not deserve your Neo Nazi white supremacy horseshit.    

And as far as Berry Sweet being right goes, she is NOT right and never has been right regarding this issue. BS can be very juvenile at times and she sometimes says things that make most rational people shake their heads in disbelief and disagreement. Grow a fucking brain.

Shen Li was answering to Berry Sweet. I can imagine dick sucking whores bragging with their skills to create a vacuum.

Have I somehow created an image that I accept all this crap? Whoring around and giving it like a slut... That takes the game out of all this.

I hate niggers. They always manage to piss me off. My right jab starts to sing after that. Niggers think that racism card keeps them safe.

"Imagine" is the key word here. I think about 75% of what you are ranting about exists only in your imagination. :lol:

BTW, try formulating ALL your schizoid thoughts into one post for a change. It probably won't make them more intelligible but it might make you look less scatterbrained and disturbed.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"I seem half way decent when I compliment your ass... :lol:

No, you seem half way decent when you talk like a decent normal human being. Not when you act like some foaming at the mouth, storm front, race baiting, squirrel.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Romero

Quote from: "Renee""Imagine" is the key word here. I think about 75% of what you are ranting about exists only in your imagination. :lol:

Quote from: "Renee"Face it NO ONE can really know what another person has heard or experienced in their life so calling someone a liar without any real proof is incredibly stupid.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I seem half way decent when I compliment your ass... :lol:

No, you seem half way decent when you talk like a decent normal human being. Not when you act like some foaming at the mouth, storm front, race baiting, squirrel.

It makes me wonder why Odinson likes talking about black phalluses so much? He must be one of those homo Nazi's that wants a little variety in his diet. I heard about his type on the History channel?

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Renee""Imagine" is the key word here. I think about 75% of what you are ranting about exists only in your imagination. :lol:

Quote from: "Renee"Face it NO ONE can really know what another person has heard or experienced in their life so calling someone a liar without any real proof is incredibly stupid.

Once again you fucking fail  :lol: . Don't you ever get tired of making an ass out of yourself?

In case you haven't been following along my response was aimed at how Odinson feels about Shen Li. It's his assertion of her being a black dick, gobbling whore that I am taking issue with.

BTW, If you weren't creepy enough, thanks for showing off your unhealthy obsession with my past posts.

Anonymous

Berry Sweet is right.

I hate niggers. They always manage to piss me off]. My right jab starts to sing after that. Niggers think that racism card keeps them safe.

You hate em so much you decided to have kids with a black woman. Let's hope you don't have sons that always manage to piss you off.

[size=200]YOU ARE AT LEAST AS NUTS AS GREEN HORNET!![/size]

Odinson

"Imagine" is the key word here. I think about 75% of what you are ranting about exists only in your imagination. :lol:

BTW, try formulating ALL your schizoid thoughts into one post for a change. It probably won't make them more intelligible but it might make you look less scatterbrained and disturbed.

The thing that you do not understand is that I cannot see you.

I want answers. I have had enough of sluts and their crapd stopped being amusing 5years ago. A hole is a hole.

Shen Li made those comments so don´t come up at me Mother Teresa... "I love sucking black cock" "You are jealous". That is an insult.

Anonymous

I want answers. I have had enough of sluts and their crapd stopped being amusing 5years ago. A hole is a hole.

Shen Li made those comments so don´t come up at me Mother Teresa... "I love sucking black cock" "You are jealous". That is an insult.

You talk about about men's junk all the time you cock guzzling, delusional fag Nazi wannabe.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I hate niggers. They always manage to piss me off]. My right jab starts to sing after that. Niggers think that racism card keeps them safe.

You hate em so much you decided to have kids with a black woman. Let's hope you don't have sons that always manage to piss you off.

[size=200]YOU ARE AT LEAST AS NUTS AS GREEN HORNET!![/size]

I control the woman. Your so called "big black mon" cannot be controlled by you. It seems that you only like his cock. Big or not, I bet he likes to appreaciated for more.

Don´t give me crap about some Berry Sweet lies... I have seen your comments.

Stop it!

Anonymous

QuoteOdinson the lunatic wrote:

Black cock, black cock, black cock.

[size=200]GO FUCK YOURSELF PSYCHO!![/size]

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

You talk about about men's junk all the time you cock guzzling, delusional fag Nazi wannabe.

"muh dicks" bring that up all the time. It is like their greatest achievement was their dick.

The most ridiculous claim I´ve heard was that I was part black man. Makes me wanna vomit. Subhumans.