Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Vancouver Police releases dramatic...

Started by Angry White Male, May 24, 2018, 03:31:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

...and equally low budget vid on what to do in an active shooter scenario!

An Angry White Male (of course) busts in on the scene with a pistol grip shottie, wreaking havoc in what appears to be an exceptionally 'diverse' workplace.

Maybe he was angry because hiring quotas clearly eliminated him from employment?  Either way, this vid may or may not save your life!

SPOILER:  It doesn't end well for the angry white male!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&amp=&v=NpRRavbLvXg">https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... pRRavbLvXg">https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&amp=&v=NpRRavbLvXg

cc

And rightly so. You dastardly white males are the only people who would do something like that, eh?

I can't think of anyone else who does that sort of thing
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"And rightly so. You dastardly white males are the only people who would do something like that, eh?

I can't think of anyone else who does that sort of thing

lol

Angry White Male

They did get the Asian stereotype right though!  She wanted to go and get her purse first, before running away from shooter!  A few dollars in change is important!

Fash, watch the vid and don't worry about your change purse should this happen to you!

cc

I suspect she wanted to have her gun with her

A smart move -  after all, if shooter ran out of bullets he could have used hers to continue

Angry White Male

Handgun carry is generally verboten in Canada!

Bricktop

All our training films featured white male shooters.

Angry White Male

In the vid it advises that one grabs anything they can to use as a weapon against the shooter, including car keys, a hole punch, and a fire extinguisher!  It reminds you that "you're allowed to defend yourself in such a situation!"

Bricktop

I can foresee a time when employers will be required to provide a minimum level of security for their staff, that includes lock-down doors, escape rooms, and non-lethal defences.

Angry White Male

I'm still convinced the shooter was angry about that firms employment practices!  They could not have possibly made it any more 'diverse!'

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"I can foresee a time when employers will be required to provide a minimum level of security for their staff, that includes lock-down doors, escape rooms, and non-lethal defences.

In this video, the only one that may have had a chance to initially challenge the shooter was the security guard, who was promptly shot dead.  Security guards (other than armoured car personnel) are not permitted to carry sidearms in this country.

I wonder if there's some room for improvement here, perhaps permitting certain licenced and specially trained security guards the ability to pack while on duty, much like the Brinks guards can.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I can foresee a time when employers will be required to provide a minimum level of security for their staff, that includes lock-down doors, escape rooms, and non-lethal defences.

In this video, the only one that may have had a chance to initially challenge the shooter was the security guard, who was promptly shot dead.  Security guards (other than armoured car personnel) are not permitted to carry sidearms in this country.

I wonder if there's some room for improvement here, perhaps permitting certain licenced and specially trained security guards the ability to pack while on duty, much like the Brinks guards can.

I bet there's plenty of room for improvement.  You all should study info about how urban cannabis dispensaries in the US do security....just a thought.  Pro tip:  it doesn't rely on a fatass "security guard" sitting behind a desk like in a shooting gallery, with no way to resist an armed assailant.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

Armed "guards" may work in the military...because they can easily identify interlopers. Or where trespassing is forbidden.

They are useless when the potential assailant looks just like everyone else and appear to have a lawful reason or purpose to be on the premises.

Then they become the first target.

Lance Leftardashian

Everydy must unite against white males before they kill us.

Quote from: "Angry White Male"...and equally low budget vid on what to do in an active shooter scenario!

An Angry White Male (of course) busts in on the scene with a pistol grip shottie, wreaking havoc in what appears to be an exceptionally 'diverse' workplace.

Maybe he was angry because hiring quotas clearly eliminated him from employment?  Either way, this vid may or may not save your life!

SPOILER:  It doesn't end well for the angry white male!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&amp=&v=NpRRavbLvXg">https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... pRRavbLvXg">https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&amp=&v=NpRRavbLvXg
I care, you pay

cc

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Everydy must unite against white males before they kill us.

Don't bullshit us.

You are as white as trolls get