Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Tommy Robinson Arrested in the UKSSR, thrown in British Gulag for 13 months

Started by Wazzzup, May 26, 2018, 12:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"A mere thirteen months isn't nearly enough for a man targetting those from other cultures who haven't adapted to western ways and ultimately didn't know what they were doing was wrong. Tommy Robinson needed to be stopped.

They didn't know raping children was wrong. Fuck off, you little puke.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Er, Herms, Lance is a troll.

He doesn't exist.

He needs his ass kicked.

Bricktop

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Bricktop"Er, Herms...he doesn't exist and he's a she.
I don't think its Shen Li.  I think its Gary Oak from VF.  Gary why not drop the Lanny act and just post as yourself?

Wazzzup

This is a pivotal moment.  I and others have been talking about the left's attack on free speech for a while now. And predicting what we knew would happen, that  they would use their attacks against free speech to silence people who disagree with them the same way the Soviets, Nazis and other totalitarians throughout history have done.  And that's exactly what they just did.

This is a tipping point.  How the british citizenry respond to this will determine their future.   If they blithely let this go, the UK will become a full blown police state.  If people fight it, and make enough noise, maybe just maybe, they might be able to stop it, or at least slow things down.

Angry White Male

It's a miscarriage of justice.  This would not stand, at least for now, in Canada.

Publication Bans are reserved here generally for the benefit of children of abuse or sexual assault, or for the odd case of gang informants, so they don't end up dead the next day.

These are valid reasons to issue a publication ban!

You have to remember, Wazzup...  White people are the enemy, and as such we cannot contest this in any real way!  At the very least we'd lose our jobs and be outcast as 'racists.'  At the most?  Legalized, and very real, death threats against our people, including imprisonment also!

Angry White Male

The author of my current read, 'The Strange Death of Europe' made a good point...  He is a gay European male, so I would assume religion isn't that close to his heart, but he made a point of noting that with the decline of religion amongst White Euro's, the 'adhesion' was gone...

That was one thing that 'adhered' the Whites...  Religion.  Without that, we do not stick together, and we go strange and fail.  

You must read his book.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

I dont understand why we invite such problems..

Why are the jihadists a problem in europe.

A hundred years ago, europe would have just exterminated the lot.

Western imperialism was way better and more natural than this crap.

Odinson

Sweeping problems under the carpet..

Ignoring certain cultural gems these rats have..

Swedish government does that.. And thats because its ran by women.

Bucks and ragheads are great if you consider kebab, rap and oogie boogie dancing as some kind of a beneficial cultural contribution...

And dismiss the obvious negative behaviour as a result of racism.

You can feed the raghead or negro buck.. It still doesnt have any sense in its pinhead and will bite you for it is a feral dog in need of putting down.

cc

[Guilty as charged!! I moved this from bottom of previous page as I believe it is extremely relevant to the OP of this thread]

So That's Why They Jailed Tommy Robinson[/url]

Police prepare for Muslim extremist clashes on Anjem Choudary's release

An Islamist preacher accused of inspiring a generation of British jihadists will be released from prison within months, and concern is mounting within police forces and MI5.

Anjem Choudary, 51, who was jailed in September 2016 for urging Muslims to support the terrorist group Isis, is expected to be released on licence in October.

'Anti-terrorism officials at Scotland Yard are concerned Choudary's release will heighten community tension, given his history of radicalising young Muslims and agitating far-right groups. "It is likely to encourage some of his followers to become more vocal and defiant in their extremist behaviour," a Scotland Yard source said. "The police are watching far-right and Islamist networks around the country, and we're reassuring the Muslim community that we're taking pre-emptive steps to clamp down on disorder."

[So, super short sentence for this lifelong jihadi-creating islamic radical, he's getting out  .. people will make a thing of it ... OMG!!! DILEMMA .. What to do, What to do.

Great Idea - Easy Answer  .. jail anyone who will demonstrate how bad and dangerous this radical is and that he should be in jail for life
]

https://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Anjem-Choudary.jpg">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Angry White Male"The author of my current read, 'The Strange Death of Europe' made a good point...  He is a gay European male, so I would assume religion isn't that close to his heart, but he made a point of noting that with the decline of religion amongst White Euro's, the 'adhesion' was gone...

That was one thing that 'adhered' the Whites...  Religion.  Without that, we do not stick together, and we go strange and fail.  

You must read his book.

I just ordered it on amazon.

I have thought the same re religion. (Even though I am not religious at all) I remember a Dennis prager radio program where he said "people want meaning in life, and if they can't find it in religion, they will find it somewhere else".  IMO that somewhere else, is too often in today's neo-marxist identity leftism.  It has become religion for those who hate religion.  This is the same in the US.  In the south most whites are Christian, and without them, every president would be a democrat.  

Societies also need a sense of patriotism, or national pride.  I know some hate to hear that, but its true.  If you have no sense that your country is good and worthy of existing, why the hell would you care if someone else took it over?  That ls also the glue that holds a society together.  The glue that the left (and their muslim allies) are trying to dissolve, so they can take full control of the west..... and it is working.

Odinson

Lance Leftardashian

Anjem Choudary will finally have the chance to lecture Tommy Robinson face to face about the wrongs of Islamophobia.
I care, you pay