The best topic

Replies: 10375
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:08:58 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Two weeks now since green hornet called the police

Started by Laughing Out Loud, August 24, 2013, 03:22:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

40% taxed... You better thank the welfare you worthless nikka sponge.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"40% of my money is stolen. 10billions promised to greece.

100billion in debt to China. Finland is the only economy coping in this terrible menace,

We are promising the dust in our teasury to puny greeks. Where´s the logic? Greeks are weak and they have nothing to give to us.

Pretty similar to the total tax burden in Canada. One of the biggest sinkholes is the whole Aboriginal industry. Heaps of money given to rich chiefs, bands and snivel serpents who make a living off the "Indian industry". Meanwhile too many Natives are living in dire poverty while some of them live like royalty.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"40% taxed... You better thank the welfare you worthless nikka sponge.

Do you make conscientious effort to be an immature asshole or does it just come natural to you?

You prolly are on welfare...fucking lazy damned bum!!

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"40% taxed... You better thank the welfare you worthless nikka sponge.

"nikka sponge"???

It that a special Finnish dishwashing tool that you use on the job?  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Do you make conscientious effort to be an immature asshole or does it just come natural to you?

You prolly are on welfare...fucking lazy damned bum!!

I cannot be on welfare because we are genetically engineered to work like robots.

I start working like a terminator and that is why finnish economy is coping during this economic distress.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

"nikka sponge"???

Dishwasher, that's it, that's Odie's job. He can't put an eye out with a dish sponge. :lol:

Odinson

"nikka sponge"???

No... It is I hate niggaz specialty.

Odinson

"nikka sponge"???

Dishwasher, that's it, that's Odie's job. He can't put an eye out with a dish sponge. :lol:

Says miss "I´m an expert in sucking cock".

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

"nikka sponge"???

You hate em so much you decided to start a family with a black woman?? You are either totally nuts or the biggest fucking troll on the internet.

Anonymous

"I´m an expert in sucking cock".

That doesn't surprise me about you at all.

Odinson

"nikka sponge"???

You hate em so much you decided to start a family with a black woman?? You are either totally nuts or the biggest fucking troll on the internet.

The men cause the trouble... Women are too weak to cause any harm.

Romero

Does your girlfriend know how you feel about blacks? That's her father you're talking about.

What happens if your children are boys? How are you going to treat them?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Does your girlfriend know how you feel about blacks? That's her father you're talking about.

What happens if your children are boys? How are you going to treat them?

Kind of like a certain "Asian" poster with a light blue jacket who goes on and on criticising Asian guys.

Renee

"nikka sponge"???

Yeah but he can get soap in someone's eye. That shit burns.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

"nikka sponge"???

Yeah but he can get soap in someone's eye. That shit burns.  :lol:

Yeah, Odie washing dishes for black restaurant patrons. That is ironic. :lol: