The best topic

Replies: 10375
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:08:58 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Two weeks now since green hornet called the police

Started by Laughing Out Loud, August 24, 2013, 03:22:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Laughing Out Loud

Still nothing has happened. The squint eyed spy will have to report back to his bosses in China as a failure.

jaysings

did u make a copy on the last thread someone had posted?

Green_Hornet

Lotus Leaf, is that racist, sinophobic conspiracy theory nutcase brain of yours so defective that you did not notice that many of your hate based posts has been deleted.

I wonder if the Asian Candian Corner moderators ever got contacted by Detective Dale Quiring of the Hate Crime Unit of the RCMP.

How come the Asian Canadian Corner moderators are not offended by Lotus Leaf's racist, sinophobic post and did not put him in the Special Education section?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"Lotus Leaf, is that racist, sinophobic conspiracy theory nutcase brain of yours so defective that you did not notice that many of your hate based posts has been deleted.

How come the Asian Canadian Corner moderators are not offended by Lotus Leaf's racist, sinophobic post and did not put him in the Special Education section?

I won't speak on Fash's behalf, but if LL starts calling the cops I would assume he will share a cell with you in special ed.

Green_Hornet

More likely a racist, sinophobic, troll idiot like you Shen Li would share a cell with Mark Marek for your continued hate based racist post.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"More likely a racist, sinophobic, troll idiot like you Shen Li would share a cell with Mark Marek for your continued hate based racist post.

This retardation again eh?. Obvious Li where art thou? Your delete finger is needed

Green_Hornet

A racist, sinophobic troll idiot Shen Li would request help from Obvious Li, who is obviously a non-Asian moderator with a made up name like that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"A racist, sinophobic troll idiot Shen Li would request help from Obvious Li, who is obviously a non-Asian moderator with a made up name like that.

Obvious Li is an intelligent, successful, handsome Caucasian man. He is not a friendless virgin lunatic like you.

Laughing Out Loud

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Green_Hornet"A racist, sinophobic troll idiot Shen Li would request help from Obvious Li, who is obviously a non-Asian moderator with a made up name like that.

Obvious Li is an intelligent, successful, handsome Caucasian man. He is not a friendless virgin lunatic like you.

Green Hornet hates Obvious Li because Obvious Li is white. If white people are so horrible why doesn't he go back to the Asian sewer of a country he crawled out of?

Odinson

Quote from: "Lotus Leaf"

Green Hornet hates Obvious Li because Obvious Li is white. If white people are so horrible why doesn't he go back to the Asian sewer of a country he crawled out of?

That is a puzzler... Welfare is the answer, They want to live under a palm tree. "babylon is evil"  :lol:

Odinson

We would be stucked in stone age if they had their way.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

That is a puzzler... Welfare is the answer, They want to live under a palm tree. "babylon is evil"  :lol:

I hadn't thought about it, but maybe green homo is on welfare. I could not imagine anyone employing a nutjob like him.

Odinson

I hadn't thought about it, but maybe green homo is on welfare. I could not imagine anyone employing a nutjob like him.

You do not think these things all the way.

Anonymous

You do not think these things all the way.

True, I don't always see everything through to it's logical conclusion.

Odinson

40% of my money is stolen. 10billions promised to greece.

100billion in debt to China. Finland is the only economy coping in this terrible menace,

We are promising the dust in our teasury to puny greeks. Where´s the logic? Greeks are weak and they have nothing to give to us.