The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Yao Says No... To Shark Fin and Rhino Horns

Started by k.s.ethan, October 16, 2012, 10:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Securious

Same as the seals issue..harvesting for food is good, throw in the pelts for cash, why not. put limits on the catch etc....makes sense to me.

Gary Oak

I sense a certain malice towards the people who have these amazing ecosystems and a jealousy of it as well.

Securious

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I sense a certain malice towards the people who have these amazing ecosystems and a jealousy of it as well.

envy

Gary Oak

Most nonchinese understand them so little that they cannot comprehend it

Frost

I'm happy Yao is getting it noticed some, it's a shame, and a waste. Also many shark species are dwindling, it's not good to continually kill something that may further endanger it's future.

Laughing Out Loud

I love shark fin soup especially when it is an endangered fish. For flavour it is best to slice the fin right off them while they are alive then leave the rest of the creature behind. You can't get that kind of quality from a can.

@realAzhyaAryola

Hi, Lotus Lady. When do you do that? Out at sea?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Frost

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Zetsu

One of the most overrated food ever, taste like chewing on rubber.
Permanently off his rocker

Laughing Out Loud

Quote from: "Zetsu"One of the most overrated food ever, taste like chewing on rubber.

Only if the fish is a common one. It is a delicacy if the creature is endangered and suffers a slow agonizing death.