The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

B12 injections

Started by Berry Sweet, June 26, 2018, 06:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"In a tent.

I hope you have fun Berry.

ac_smile

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I'm getting the B12 shots.  I have more energy today.  I will be going in once a week for them.

Thanks for the extra information.

How many will you get Berry?

2 in the first week and then 1x a week afterward.  Not sure long doc wants me on it.

I have no energy.  It's not due to my diet, just stress.

Or you have thyroid disease.

Ok Dr.Internet

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Yeah.  My feet are fuckin hot.

I like my feet too. I'm in my forties now but they don't look a day over 28.  :thumbup:

Yes of course they are sexy...I ran some cool water over them to cool them down

Blazor

Thx.  I can feel a difference already.  I'm not so sluggish, my memory and brain function has improved, my muscles feel stronger, less anxiety and I can taste my food better.

Most important being brain and muscle function.

I have a lot of these issues too! Hmmmm, maybe I need some B12. I cant eat much red meat because of my IBS, and I do drink. I can eat venison fine, but havent had any in a while  :sad:  . I've been feeling weak, high stress, muscle pain in my arm, memory somewhat screwed up, harder to focus, lack of sleep.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

This is the only way I camp! Good for you!

Hope you have fun  ac_drinks

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Blazor"

Thx.  I can feel a difference already.  I'm not so sluggish, my memory and brain function has improved, my muscles feel stronger, less anxiety and I can taste my food better.

Most important being brain and muscle function.

I have a lot of these issues too! Hmmmm, maybe I need some B12. I cant eat much red meat because of my IBS, and I do drink. I can eat venison fine, but havent had any in a while  :sad:  . I've been feeling weak, high stress, muscle pain in my arm, memory somewhat screwed up, harder to focus, lack of sleep.

I don't have IBS but everything else you mentioned.  I've been sleeping really good.  If you can't get injections, take b12 supplements.

Berry Sweet

It is.  I do t understand why people go "camping" in huge motor homes....thats bullshit.  Might as well attach a hitch to the house and go.

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"[

I don't have IBS but everything else you mentioned.  I've been sleeping really good.  If you can't get injections, take b12 supplements.

Think Im going to pick up B12 vitamins this weekend!  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Blazor

It is.  I do t understand why people go "camping" in huge motor homes....thats bullshit.  Might as well attach a hitch to the house and go.

:roll:

Also, you are closer to the ground, which we are suppose to do. We dont get enough ground contact, because of our rubber shoes and such.

Throw a log on the fire for me!

Berry Sweet

I Will!  2 more hours and I'm outta here!  Then get ready for camping...leaving Monday!

Bricktop

Don't forget to take some pics.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Blazor"Think Im going to pick up B12 vitamins this weekend!  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I might do the same.  I drink regularly enough, and even moderate drinking can deplete vitamin B9 and B12, as well as other B vitamin families.

Will get a B Complex vitamin product, and see what happens!

Chuck Bronson

Actually, will get a '100% Complete' composition, since it has all the B's like a B Complex would, and has some other shit in there too.  Can't really cause any harm...  The body should just piss out anything extra that it's not deficient in...

Berry Sweet

You do realize that not all bodies work the same...

Chuck Bronson

What does that have to do with Blazor and I stating that we're gonna get some vitamins?