The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

B12 injections

Started by Berry Sweet, June 26, 2018, 06:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I knew someone who once worked with an alternative therapy medicine importer before our Therapeutic Goods Administration started shutting down anyone not tied to big Pharma.

The company had a roaring trade with shark cartilage therapies, especially for terminal cancer patients meant to only have a short time to live. These people were getting years more life taking that supplement and when the TGA put a stop to it, they all quickly died within the year.

Now there's a surprise.

More bullshit from Freud.

:laugh3:

You're a moron. That's why you were accepted into the police force...

And you're a liar. That's why you weren't.

Frood

You can't help being an inflated sack of bull shit, besides old and tubby. I understand.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

However, you CAN help being a mendacious, fraudulent charlatan. See the difference?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop""Vitamins for Energy: Does B-12 Work?

Definition

Amount

Deficiency

Older adults

Diagnosis

Overview

Some people claim that vitamin B-12 will boost your:

energy

concentration

memory

mood

However, when speaking before Congress in 2008, Susan B. Shurin, M.D., deputy director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, countered these claims. She testified that vitamin B-12 could do all of these things for people who are deficient in the vitamin. However, no clinical evidence suggests that it can boost energy in people who already have ample stores of it."

https://www.healthline.com/health/b12-vitamins-for-energy">//https://www.healthline.com/health/b12-vitamins-for-energy

Con artists have been selling tonics, youth serums and health supplements for centuries. And they still do, only with greater sophistication.

Most supplements are useless. Most "herbal" medicines are ineffective, if not outright deceptive. The sellers of  these modern snake oils should be held as accountable as pharmaceutical companies, where empirical and scientific analysis prove their efficacy.

At best they are placebos...but relying on this witchcraft to heal disease and sickness is dangerous.

True, many are.

I do not believe in miracle products that claim to add years to our lives and live those years better.

Bricktop

Huh?

Take a look at my pics?

I don't look 67.

The secret is....

....single malts!!!!

Anonymous

Blazor

Alcohol does preserve things  ac_dance
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Alcohol does preserve things  ac_dance

Like salt.

Bricktop

And it kills nasty bugs as well.

I recommend Lagavulin, but if you cannot afford it, a Glenfiddich will keep you looking fresh for years.

Anonymous

I recommend Lagavulin, but if you cannot afford it, a Glenfiddich will keep you looking fresh for years.

Barrel wash is cheaper and achieves the same result when consumed in large quantities.

Bricktop

Waddya talking about?

You look ten years older than ME!!!

Get some good Scottish hooch into you. All barrel wash does is make you THINK you look younger whenever a hot chick walks into a room. It may make her look hotter, too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"All barrel wash does is make you THINK you look younger whenever a hot chick walks into a room. It may make her look hotter, too.

That is good enough for this old redneck.

Bricktop

Hmmm...after I wrote that, I can see where I went wrong.

A couple of buckets of barrel wash...$5...and the world looks rosy.

You'd need to spend $100 on single malt for the same effect. The value just isn't there.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Like salt.

Well, my sodium intake is a lil high, but I've adjusted the past month. Hmmmm, could be on to something!

I had 2 tires put on at my son's work yesterday, 2 more on Saturday. They all couldnt believe I was his dad  :laugh:

Blazor

I normally cant drink dark liquor (IBS), March is the only month I drink whiskey.

Currently drinking El Jimador tequila, was suggested to try. I switched from Shine to tequila since Shine is so high proof. Been trying to lower my alcohol consumption lol. I've had an arm injury the past month, and alcohol is an enemy of the healing process. Im "trying" to only drink on Friday and Saturday.