The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

B12 injections

Started by Berry Sweet, June 26, 2018, 06:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Blazor"Alcohol does preserve things  ac_dance

And it kills nasty bugs as well.

I recommend Lagavulin, but if you cannot afford it, a Glenfiddich will keep you looking fresh for years.

I normally cant drink dark liquor (IBS), March is the only month I drink whiskey.

Currently drinking El Jimador tequila, was suggested to try. I switched from Shine to tequila since Shine is so high proof. Been trying to lower my alcohol consumption lol. I've had an arm injury the past month, and alcohol is an enemy of the healing process. Im "trying" to only drink on Friday and Saturday.

I wasn't too choosy when I drank.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Alcohol does preserve things  ac_dance

And it kills nasty bugs as well.

I recommend Lagavulin, but if you cannot afford it, a Glenfiddich will keep you looking fresh for years.

I normally cant drink dark liquor (IBS), March is the only month I drink whiskey.

Currently drinking El Jimador tequila, was suggested to try. I switched from Shine to tequila since Shine is so high proof. Been trying to lower my alcohol consumption lol. I've had an arm injury the past month, and alcohol is an enemy of the healing process. Im "trying" to only drink on Friday and Saturday.

Which alcoholic beverages are dark?

Bricktop

Whisky, brandy, rum.

All the good ones.

QuoteI wasn't too choosy when I drank.

Happily, I am rather fussy about liquor. This precludes me from guzzling to a stupor because I can't afford it.

ac_drinks

Anonymous

Happily, I am rather fussy about liquor.  

Ya, so am I. ac_toofunny

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

For me, I avoid whiskey (except in March), bourbon (use to be my favorite sadly), and some rum (some are clear though).

Not just alcohol, I have avoid cola, tea, and coffee. Though I can normally have one drink, with alcohol I can have more than one. Non alcohol dark will hit me almost instantly, while the alcohol ones hit me the next morning.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

For me, I avoid whiskey (except in March), bourbon (use to be my favorite sadly), and some rum (some are clear though).

Not just alcohol, I have avoid cola, tea, and coffee. Though I can normally have one drink, with alcohol I can have more than one. Non alcohol dark will hit me almost instantly, while the alcohol ones hit me the next morning.

Hmm, that's different I think.

Berry Sweet

Its been over 1 week since my last one...im starting to feel a bit blah...but I will be going in for another injection mid-week.  Looking forward to it!

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"Whisky, brandy, rum.

All the good ones.

QuoteI wasn't too choosy when I drank.

Happily, I am rather fussy about liquor. This precludes me from guzzling to a stupor because I can't afford it.

ac_drinks

I've tried so many different liquors over the years but I still defer to sour mash whiskey over the rest. Neat or with ginger ale and ice if it's a scorcher. Have never been able to drink beer unless it's well into the 40's and it's super cold.
Blahhhhhh...

Berry Sweet

The only beer I can actually enjoy is Corona...but I need at least 1/2 a fresh lemon squeezed in it....I do agree when it's hot out a cold beer tastes so better!

I will be getting my b12 tomorrow....its been almost 2 weeks since my last one, I really need it!  Esp with this heat and my tummy troubles...

Berry Sweet

Sitting here waiting for my docs apt...and getting my b12 today...theres this chick with pop bottle glasses just staring at me...very awkward...I hate it when people do that.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"theres this chick with pop bottle glasses just staring at me...

There clearly must be something wrong with you if people are staring...

Bricktop

Its a DOCTOR'S surgery, Mel. There's something wrong with everybody.

Berry Sweet

^^ lol

I got my b12 and I'm fine and frisky now!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"^^ lol

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"^^ lol

Horny as a toad Berry?