Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

Meanwhile, at Pissed Off.

Started by Bricktop, July 05, 2018, 11:02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"

Don't make me put that pancake titted whorebag on hot or not now

Pot meet kettle. You can't throw a rock into a prison exercise area without hitting a father of one of your bastards.

How the fuck is putting a man-bodied, sex trafficked dog eater on the hot or not website being PKB ? My convict baby daddies will slit that fat juicy canines balls and stuff em down your japhole instead of ur mouth, Long Duck Dong...I own that shit like a boss.
<t></t>

Bricktop

I think Peaches has been teaching Kylie how not to flame.

He'd be pleased by the fruit of his labours...or is that the labours of the fruit?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I think Peaches has been teaching Kylie how not to flame.

He'd be pleased by the fruit of his labours...or is that the labours of the fruit?

Do you even HAVE a schtick beyond trotting out some conspiracy theory involving two or more other posters and nattering on like a whiney cunt about them?  It's like watching some crackhead going thru an entire box of wet matches trying to find one that'll burn long enough to get his pipe going.

Angry White Male

Wherever Bricktop goes, trouble always follows...   :laugh:

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I think Peaches has been teaching Kylie how not to flame.

It's definitely the latter. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Pot meet kettle. You can't throw a rock into a prison exercise area without hitting a father of one of your bastards.

Aint that the truth though. And hard working Oriental and white Americans are paying for each one of the spic maid's countless litters. Her tits must drag on the frickin ground for Christ sakes. The saggy jugs  are the only thing lower than her IQ. She's just one giant stretch mark. Unlike SL's which you can tell from her photos in the private sub are firm to match that curvy derriere of hers. ac_lovestruck

Anonymous

No unemployed Mexican petty criminal will ever hear the words no way Jose from fleabag's cock holster.

Anonymous

How the fuck is putting a man-bodied, sex trafficked dog eater on the hot or not website being PKB ? My convict baby daddies will slit that fat juicy canines balls and stuff em down your japhole instead of ur mouth, Long Duck Dong...I own that shit like a boss.

What in the hell is this female version of Total Dunce babbling about and what relevance is this to online forums. We're about the words, not pictures moron. Look up FB and instagram and go selfie your cheap phone until it dies.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

No unemployed Mexican petty criminal will ever hear the words no way Jose from fleabag's cock holster.

ZIIIING :MG_216:

Bricktop

Pissed Off is in its death throes...but ol' Peaches is still trying.

"But DO keep posting, peeps.  It gives Rotty something to whine about from HIS safe space at BC.  Post anything at all...when he gets the water works turned on, they're ON."

Care to explain, Preaches?

Care to point out where I whine about PO?

Given that no fewer than 5 PO members post here...how is this a safe space?

Something of a drama queen, aintcha, boy. You and Freud make a good pair; as soon as your name is mentioned its "hahaha....we're in your head".

In reference to your sig...your overestimation of yourself and effect on others is no less amusing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Pissed Off is in its death throes...but ol' Peaches is still trying.

"But DO keep posting, peeps.  It gives Rotty something to whine about from HIS safe space at BC.  Post anything at all...when he gets the water works turned on, they're ON."

Care to explain, Preaches?

Care to point out where I whine about PO?

Given that no fewer than 5 PO members post here...how is this a safe space?

Something of a drama queen, aintcha, boy. You and Freud make a good pair; as soon as your name is mentioned its "hahaha....we're in your head".

In reference to your sig...your overestimation of yourself and effect on others is no less amusing.

Not only am I (ha, ha) in your head, I got you to NUPPAGE your cross forum drama thread.    :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

A high opinion of themselves.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Peaches"

Not only am I (ha, ha) in your head, I got you to NUPPAGE your cross forum drama thread.    :laugh:

So, you post about me in another forum, using outdated nics from YEARS ago...and YOU'RE in MY head?

Son, when your name was mentioned to me some time ago, my response was "Who?". I hardly knew of your existence. Your idiocy and utterly risible attempt to "flame" me offers some explanation as to why.

Like Freud, you're simply an easy target for the odd potshot to keep my aim up. Every time your name is mentioned, you regard that as a triumph.

Now tell me, twinkydink, who does THAT say more about.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

=== I hardly knew of your existence. ===

I suppose you must be talking about your limited awareness of this alt.  Not sure who THAT says more about, really.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview