The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Meanwhile, at Pissed Off.

Started by Bricktop, July 05, 2018, 11:02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

It reflects on your lack of significance, credibility, fortitude and general appeal as a poster.

On your own admission you belong to multiple forums. I think that speaks volumes for the sort of attention seeking bloviator you are.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"It reflects on your lack of significance, credibility, fortitude and general appeal as a poster.

On your own admission you belong to multiple forums. I think that speaks volumes for the sort of attention seeking bloviator you are.

Irony isn't your long suit, evidently.

Bricktop

See, this illustrates yet again how utterly inept and pathetic you are.

A translation of your inane comment; "I know you are but what am I".

Do yourself a favour, shitwick. Either refrain from seeking my attention, or confine yourself to the vibrant and giddy excitement that is Pissed Off.

Given the general feelings you incite from most other members here, I recommend the latter.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Bricktop"Pissed Off is in its death throes...but ol' Peaches is still trying.

"But DO keep posting, peeps.  It gives Rotty something to whine about from HIS safe space at BC.  Post anything at all...when he gets the water works turned on, they're ON."

Care to explain, Preaches?

Care to point out where I whine about PO?

Given that no fewer than 5 PO members post here...how is this a safe space?

Something of a drama queen, aintcha, boy. You and Freud make a good pair; as soon as your name is mentioned its "hahaha....we're in your head".

In reference to your sig...your overestimation of yourself and effect on others is no less amusing.

In its death throes yet you're still too scared to drop a post.

All the nonstop Freud gossip here yet you won't talk to him where you know he's at.

PO wasn't meant to be the next FC or BH. It's a spot for those who know how to fight minus the PI and DOS attacks. If flaming is truly dead, why do you keep stirring shit ?
<t></t>

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"See, this illustrates yet again how utterly inept and pathetic you are.

A translation of your inane comment; "I know you are but what am I".

Do yourself a favour, shitwick. Either refrain from seeking my attention, or confine yourself to the vibrant and giddy excitement that is Pissed Off.

Given the general feelings you incite from most other members here, I recommend the latter.

I started reading this thread. I maybe way off base here but Bricktop is a bit wound up these days it seems to me.

What's going on?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "caskur"
I started reading this thread. I maybe way off base here but Bricktop is a bit wound up these days it seems to me.

What's going on?

He hasn't been himself since Real Woman E-dumped him...

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"

All the nonstop Freud gossip here yet you won't talk to him where you know he's at.

Your white master is here. Dinky Freud is stirring shit so you'll have something to post about in that barrio of a forum of yours.

Frood

Don't mind IHJ. He's just enraged that an Aussie sheila had a go at driving a freight train like he does for a living and I remarked how simple the actual operation is.

He's never forgiven me for comparing train drivers to truck drivers on rails.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"

In its death throes yet you're still too scared to drop a post.

Scared? How many times have I told you I don't do that shit any more. There is nothing there to interest me, and no-one there I give two levitating fornications about. The main subject of discussion appears to be your romance with Benzo. I have already told you why I don't post there. Same old shit from the same old trolls and stooges.

He's HERE, buttercup. He posts more here than he does there...and he's here, by his own admission, because I am here. I see no point or purpose engaging with him in 2 places. Its enough I slap him around in one.

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"PO wasn't meant to be the next FC or BH. It's a spot for those who know how to fight minus the PI and DOS attacks. If flaming is truly dead, why do you keep stirring shit ?

WTF are you talking about? I cause no shit for your forum, only its moronic members, specifically Freud and Preaches, who both cause shit here. No harm is caused to your forum, but some of your members (and yourself) seem to prefer to post here than there. Nothing to do with me.

Frood

:laugh:

Freud and Peaches must be ecstatic how you've allowed them rent free accommodation in that paranoid head of yours, Tubby!
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

So you keep saying...yet you keep following me around, whining for attention.

Seems to me its YOUR head that craves fulfillment.

Frood

Nope. You bring up Freud, Peaches, and whomever else from your past all the time. They must haunt you.  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Hahahahaha...

You gibbering primate.

You yourself told RW you were here because of me. Damned by your own words.

Preaches is not from my past. All I knew of him was he was a friend of RW.

Keep barking, sparky. As always, you just make yourself look dumber and dumber.

Frood

You still believe what RW says?  ac_toofunny

The same married woman who carried on with you on a web forum and in private chats while you spanked your geriatric puppy like a wrinkly desperado while she bagged the shit out of you with others?
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview