The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Meanwhile, in Merrie Olde England...

Started by Chuck Bronson, July 10, 2018, 09:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Chuck Bronson

I checked your laws online, and he isn't completely trolling.  You do have to justify a blade there.  There is no such law here like that.

Frood

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"I checked your laws online, and he isn't completely trolling.  You do have to justify a blade there.  There is no such law here like that.

Camping is a legitimate justification despite whatever bullshit he suggests otherwise. He's a moron.
Blahhhhhh...

Chuck Bronson

I wonder what metallic objects Brick uses to live his everyday life, that do not resemble knives, nor are in a knife-shaped form...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"I checked your laws online, and he isn't completely trolling.  You do have to justify a blade there.  There is no such law here like that.

Camping is a legitimate justification despite whatever bullshit he suggests otherwise. He's a moron.

Where did you study law, dickhead?

The University of Google?

Frood

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"I wonder what metallic objects Brick uses to live his everyday life, that do not resemble knives, nor are in a knife-shaped form...

From the sounds of it, he's probably got a stainless steel butt plug up his bottom.
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

I dont know if I would like camping in Oz. Sounds so restrictive.

I carry a knife when Im camping. Prolly one of the only times I do. I use it to whiddle the end to a point so I can stick hot dogs and marshmallows on it.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"He drives a POS Ford Ranger, well known for their glove box cover falling open at inopportune times. Its a design flaw, apparently.

Is that what Dinky drives? Why would he own a Ranger.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"I dont know if I would like camping in Oz. Sounds so restrictive. I carry a knife when Im camping. Prolly one of the only times I do. I use it to whiddle the end to a point so I can stick hot dogs and marshmallows on it.

Knives are necessary tools for camping.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"He drives a POS Ford Ranger, well known for their glove box cover falling open at inopportune times. Its a design flaw, apparently.

What else would a gender confused, ethnically displaced, psychologically dysfunctional misfit drive?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Herman"

What else would a gender confused, ethnically displaced, psychologically dysfunctional misfit drive?

A Prius maybe.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor"I dont know if I would like camping in Oz. Sounds so restrictive.

I carry a knife when Im camping. Prolly one of the only times I do. I use it to whiddle the end to a point so I can stick hot dogs and marshmallows on it.

In general, carrying a knife while camping would afford a defence of carrying an offensive weapon. It is, or will be used for legitimate reasons.

Where Freud loses the plot, as usual, is claiming that "I am camping" is a free pass to carrying a knife.

Its not, and never has been. If the circumstances under which the knife is being carried AT THAT TIME are not lawful...even if you are camped somewhere in the wilderness...you're busted.

For example...you're camping, and so for reasons known only to campers, you feel it necessary to carry a knife on your belt, as campers frequently feel the need to do.

You get thirsty...so you jump in your SUV and drive to a nearby bar or pub for a pint or two. Still with your knife in your belt. You enter the bar and proceed to quench your thirst. You're on dangerous ground in Australia from that point on.

A quarrelsome drunk approaches and annoys you. You grab the hilt of your knife menacingly and tell him to go forth and fornicate. You're done.

Frood

Bricktop more or less just admitted that camping is a legit reason after trying to bullshit everyone otherwise.

What a moron.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Blazor"I dont know if I would like camping in Oz. Sounds so restrictive.

In general, carrying a knife while camping would afford a defence of carrying an offensive weapon. It is, or will be used for legitimate reasons.

Where Freud loses the plot, as usual, is claiming that "I am camping" is a free pass to carrying a knife.

Its not, and never has been. If the circumstances under which the knife is being carried AT THAT TIME are not lawful...even if you are camped somewhere in the wilderness...you're busted.

For example...you're camping, and so for reasons known only to campers, you feel it necessary to carry a knife on your belt, as campers frequently feel the need to do.

You get thirsty...so you jump in your SUV and drive to a nearby bar or pub for a pint or two. Still with your knife in your belt. You enter the bar and proceed to quench your thirst. You're on dangerous ground in Australia from that point on.

A quarrelsome drunk approaches and annoys you. You grab the hilt of your knife menacingly and tell him to go forth and fornicate. You're done.

I just won't go camping if I visit Australia.

Bricktop

Probably for the best.

Stick to the golf courses.

Frood

Don't listen to Bricktop the bullshitter. Camping is a popular pastime in Oz.
Blahhhhhh...