Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Meanwhile, in Merrie Olde England...

Started by Chuck Bronson, July 10, 2018, 09:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I think he was being ironic.

And you would be correct.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"More keyboard courage.

I don't live that far away, and I'm 20 years your senior. Why not come and tell me that face to face?

Nah...you're just Freud, and if history tells us anything, it tells us that you're a cowardly, loud mouthed, pissant who saves his fortitude for forums.

Still clinging to the silly notion I'm Freud?  :laugh3:

As for seeing your unfortunate looking face up front, why would I be interested or bother? I can see and read your tubby old man scumbaggery right here.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Still clinging to the silly notion I'm Freud?  

You admitted it to RW.

Frood

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Still clinging to the silly notion I'm Freud?  

You admitted it to RW.

Incorrect

I fed her that and the gullible have swallowed since.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

In a male voice, too.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/18DWGDXwFEQ/hqdefault.jpg">

Frood

ac_toofunny

I used a voice changer with various voices including child.

Playing in your simple head is fun.  :thumbup:
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Sure you did, corky.

You use a voice distorter on all your calls.

You flatter yourself. First rule of flaming. Even when you look like a fuckhead, brag about how clever you are. Some bozo, like Preaches maybe, might believe you. Most regard you as a pathetic, immature, vacuous joke. That includes your comrades at Pissed Off.

I know I do.

And to add to your humiliation, I think you actually BELIEVE that you're clever, and funny, and smart.

Frood

Whatever you reckon Tubby Dummy. Both Freud and now I live in your head rent free.  ac_dance
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Right.

You have screen grabs from 15 years ago, which you tout as part of your bullshit troll, and YOU'RE in MY head?

Even your fellow flamers are embarrassed by you.

And for the record, the fact that I take every opportunity to put the spotlight on your inanity does not mean you're in my head. In means I enjoy highlighting what a puerile asshole you are.

Frood

ac_lmfao

My goodness Freud got into your head good and proper!
Blahhhhhh...

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"I often wonder if people's personalities are different from how they post..

I think I am about the same in my daily life as I am here..

But, someone I am close to on this forum is very different from their online persona.

To answer this thoroughly and properly would require an entire thread dedicated to just this question alone...

Short answer...  There are too many variables involved when attempting to "figure out" what a poster is, just from some online text from an anonymous poster.  Anonymity brings out not only the very best, but the worst also.  It has always been this way, when speech is free!

That said, some posters tend to troll less (we all troll, and I don't care if you say you never have, you probably have), and some troll more.

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"Always have been, as in Oz.

UNLESS you have a lawful purpose for carrying one...such as tradesmen, cutting boxes etc.

Nothing to see here...move along.

Why isn't, "self defense" a lawful excuse?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

I spoke with Freud a good 10 hours over the phone. He was OK to talk to but indeed, on forums he is definitely puerile.

If I ever meet him in real life, I'm going to smack his face in. I AM.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"I spoke with Freud a good 10 hours over the phone. He was OK to talk to but indeed, on forums he is definitely puerile.

If I ever meet him in real life, I'm going to smack his face in. I AM.

RW said the same as you when she spoke with him..

DD is a pleasant gentleman to talk to, but he reverts to a child like state on forums.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Blazor"I dont know if I would like camping in Oz. Sounds so restrictive.

I carry a knife when Im camping. Prolly one of the only times I do. I use it to whiddle the end to a point so I can stick hot dogs and marshmallows on it.

In general, carrying a knife while camping would afford a defence of carrying an offensive weapon. It is, or will be used for legitimate reasons.

Where Freud loses the plot, as usual, is claiming that "I am camping" is a free pass to carrying a knife.

Its not, and never has been. If the circumstances under which the knife is being carried AT THAT TIME are not lawful...even if you are camped somewhere in the wilderness...you're busted.

For example...you're camping, and so for reasons known only to campers, you feel it necessary to carry a knife on your belt, as campers frequently feel the need to do.

You get thirsty...so you jump in your SUV and drive to a nearby bar or pub for a pint or two. Still with your knife in your belt. You enter the bar and proceed to quench your thirst. You're on dangerous ground in Australia from that point on.

A quarrelsome drunk approaches and annoys you. You grab the hilt of your knife menacingly and tell him to go forth and fornicate. You're done.

I gotcha, still a lil risky. Also the whole no fire burning in summer, but its hot there, so I wouldnt be camping in the summer lol. I have to have a fire for it to be camping. Also not allowed to use wood from the national forest kinda sucks, thats what I use lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.