News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Australian media gets rightfully bitchslapped...by Hollywood!!!

Started by Bricktop, July 11, 2018, 07:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
">

I watched about four minutes of it.

Bricktop

Our media is as bad as anywhere else in the world, if not worse.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Our media is as bad as anywhere else in the world, if not worse.

The US media is so biased it's sickening. Most are vehemently anti Trump.

Bricktop

cc

True> Today, the deadly infection festers within  all of Western Society

I'm lumping OZ into that term .. ok?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

I don't recall ever claiming Australia is a bastion of enlightenment and free of the leftist scourge infesting the modern democratic world.

Far from it.

If you were bored and wanted something to do to pass the time, you would probably even find an Australian version of Peaches here somewhere.

cc

That's what I was inferring - I'm well aware of your position  .... maybe could have phrased it better
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

De nada. I knew what you were saying. I've always lumped Oz into the mix of countries that have lost their way due to leftists sabotaging the compass.

Anonymous

">

Ahhh, po widdle Richard Dreyfuss.

Anonymous

If you were bored and wanted something to do to pass the time, you would probably even find an Australian version of Peaches here somewhere.

Unfortunately every Western country has prog scum like Preaches.

Bricktop

Yeah...true.

Every country, like people, has to have at least one asshole.

Chuck Bronson

I have long ago rejected any media, and its obvious slants.

It started in my childhood in Elementary School, when I would simply refuse to do homework that I personally didn't feel had a purpose (which was most of it).

The World I lived in gave me all I needed to know.  What I saw with my own eyes.  

Hollywood?  They make the best movies.  That is their job, and they are good at what they do.  However, it has long been known that 'Hollywood' itself is a dirty, dirty entity...

Take that as you will!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"I have long ago rejected any media, and its obvious slants.

It started in my childhood in Elementary School, when I would simply refuse to do homework that I personally didn't feel had a purpose (which was most of it).

The World I lived in gave me all I needed to know.  What I saw with my own eyes.  

Hollywood?  They make the best movies.  That is their job, and they are good at what they do.  However, it has long been known that 'Hollywood' itself is a dirty, dirty entity...

Take that as you will!

You make nearly every thread about you.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"You make nearly every thread about you.

If you want me to stop posting here, just give me the word.