The best topic

Replies: 8532
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:33:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

Re: Stormy Daniels arrested in Ohio!

Started by Bricktop, July 12, 2018, 08:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

It is "de rigeur" of the flame world. Part of the theatrics and reliance on duplicity.

For example, when he witnessed the fracas between Renee and I, he opined that Renee was embarrassing me. Not because she was, or wasn't...but because that's what you do in flameworld.

So now he's Freud's bagman, because Freud and I are combatants. Yet for a purportedly mature adult, he utterly fails to see how vacuous and infantile his antics are.

Flaming is deader than Elvis...but muppets like Freud and Preaches can't abandon the only thing they could hide behind while attempting to portray themselves as "badass".

Don't worry about underestimating him...he already does that for you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"It is "de rigeur" of the flame world. Part of the theatrics and reliance on duplicity.

For example, when he witnessed the fracas between Renee and I, he opined that Renee was embarrassing me. Not because she was, or wasn't...but because that's what you do in flameworld.

So now he's Freud's bagman, because Freud and I are combatants. Yet for a purportedly mature adult, he utterly fails to see how vacuous and infantile his antics are.

Flaming is deader than Elvis...but muppets like Freud and Preaches can't abandon the only thing they could hide behind while attempting to portray themselves as "badass".

Don't worry about underestimating him...he already does that for you.

Flame forums belong in the Smithsonian.

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Flaming is deader than Elvis...

I'm the Third Rail Flame Champ.

No one has the balls to take me on over there.

I think that is very wise actually.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Yet when some holdout attempts to rekindle the tradition, they will always attract forum moths to the flames like Preaches, Freud and a few others who derive far too much self gratification by attempting to belittle others.

The fact that they are stalwarts at Third Rail, Cosmic Outpost and Pissed Off says it all.

caskur

Quote from: "seoulbro"

They were supposed to be fun and some of them were but guys lose their shit and cannot handle being flogged.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Quote from: "caskur"

Yes, dear. Of course you are.

And we've made it clear MANY times this is not a flame forum. So you may as well be the hula hoop champ of Northbridge for all it matters here.

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"Yet when some holdout attempts to rekindle the tradition, they will always attract forum moths to the flames like Preaches, Freud and a few others who derive far too much self gratification by attempting to belittle others.

The fact that they are stalwarts at Third Rail, Cosmic Outpost and Pissed Off says it all.

Peaches isn't a flamer but he is a good writer and has the ability to be anything. He has age and wisdom on his side.

Freud is a little shit. And an annoying one at that.

He has a little malciousness about him these days. I have him on ignore because he bores me shitless quite frankly.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Yes, dear. Of course you are.

And we've made it clear MANY times this is not a flame forum. So you may as well be the hula hoop champ of Northbridge for all it matters here.

I know. I only believe in organized matches. I believe forums should be separated. Trolls don't know the difference.

Trolls will be trolls though.

Having said all that, I won't let the men bully the women.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

They were supposed to be fun and some of them were but guys lose their shit and cannot handle being flogged.

I've looked at TRF, but I can't see PO..

I don't understand the appeal, but I come from very different types of forums..

I don't mind a little flaming , but if it gets out of hand, please take it to RR.

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I've looked at TRF, but I can't see PO..

I don't understand the appeal, but I come from very different types of forums..

I don't mind a little flaming , but if it gets out of hand, please take it to RR.

Bra1n, and Vixen are two very HIGHLY intelligent people. They are two people who have actually taught me things. (AMAZING)

Fox Mulder is the other most interesting poster there. Comic genius imho.

But 3rd Rail is struggling atm.

You have 100% freedom of speech at 3rd Rail and that is what makes it an attractive place to post at.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Fash or someone, could you please split the TRF stuff off this thread? Thank you.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

We discuss TRF and PO a lot..

To the point it derails threads on the main board..

Please post all your thoughts on those places or any other flame forum still in existence here.

Bricktop

And they discuss us, as has been shown consistently.

It is simply normal to discuss other forums. Not, perhaps, to the extent of initiating a forum war (which no-one is doing), but other forums are a fair subject for discussion. We should not get too uptight about these discussions as long as they are not excessively provocative.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview