The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Re: Stormy Daniels arrested in Ohio!

Started by Bricktop, July 12, 2018, 08:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Low self-esteem is not a prerequisite for posting on flame forums, but it sure as hell helps.

Which ones do you post at?

I remember Shen Li went slumming it at your TRF cesspool. The Mexican maid couldn't figure out who from here was behind her handle. ac_lmfao

I don't post there. From what little I've read their posters just call each other gay.
Blahhhhhh...

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"From what little I've read their posters just call each other gay.

That's pretty gay...

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "caskur"
===Peaches isn't a flamer===

I've been telling people that for years.  

Yet you constantly behave like a flamer, consort with flamers, and join their forums.

Methinks you're full of shit. I accept you're no flamer...that's stating the obvious. But you try very hard to be one.

His main forum was Trollvalhala (sp?)

He's NOT a "flamer" but in matches, he did OK as far as I was concerned.

I had a match with him at Wicked Kewl... He has a thing about vegemite. I think someone gave him too much on a saloon cracker or something because that stuff terrifies him. If you want to scare Peaches, just show him a jar of vegemite and he'll run for the hills.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Low self-esteem is not a prerequisite for posting on flame forums, but it sure as hell helps.

I remember Shen Li went slumming it at your TRF cesspool. The Mexican maid couldn't figure out who from here was behind her handle. ac_lmfao

I sure did. I briefly observed those old fossils before they are officially declared  extinct. ac_dance  :yahoo:

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I sure did. I briefly observed those old fossils before they are officially declared  extinct. ac_dance  :yahoo:

I hope you didn't post any pictures of your unfortunate looking arse there. That's an insult to the senses of even the most battle hardened putdown soldiers.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

I don't post there. From what little I've read their posters just call each other gay.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.prestoimages.net%2Fstore30%2Frd10335%2F10335_pd1872166_7.jpg&f=1">

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I hope you didn't post any pictures of your unfortunate looking arse there. That's an insult to the senses of even the most battle hardened putdown soldiers.

Than you are gay. I've seen pictures of her fine  derriere in the private sub. it's shapely and smoother than your bald head.

Frood

ac_wot

If her misshapen bottom was something I was attracted to then I'd be a lesbian, dummy.

No wonder you can only earn a crust throttling a lever up and down.  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Than you are gay. I've seen pictures of her fine  derriere in the private sub. it's shapely and smoother than your bald head.

Actually I thought Dinky Freud would be uglier than he is. That bald head of his is not hideous.

Bricktop

caskur

Latest forum gossip, Bra1n finally manned up and banned dum sum (sum c'T) from 3rd Rail. YIPEEEEEE!

He was banned for spamming penis emoties.

I am going for a drive. I hope to photograph something mildly interesting for the weather thread and fb.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Latest forum gossip, Bra1n finally manned up and banned dum sum (sum c'T) from 3rd Rail. YIPEEEEEE!

I am going for a drive. I hope to photograph something mildly interesting for the weather thread and fb.

ac_dunno

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Its what's inside that is repulsive.

But, my bald noggin makes me look good in a bathing suit.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/a6f3e226f2cba3e57ce7494f03a59ff9/tumblr_p3qg2g5zRg1ris16so1_1280.jpg">

Bricktop

Quote from: "caskur"Latest forum gossip, Bra1n finally manned up and banned dum sum (sum c'T) from 3rd Rail. YIPEEEEEE!

Er...very few here would know who that demented waste of human life form is. Fewer even would care.

He's already perma banned from here.

However, it should not be ignored that he is Freud's cock stroking BFF. Birds of a feather.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview