The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Re: Stormy Daniels arrested in Ohio!

Started by Bricktop, July 12, 2018, 08:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "cc"But, some post mainly to flame or fight ... or try to prove something. Seems these 2 do just that

but according to statements made by some who know the flame forums and their players, flame forums are dying off

maybe that's why we see that breed on "regular" forums of late ??

You shouldn't get Trolling and Flaming mixed up.

And just because people have alternative views, doesn't makes them trolls or flamers.

And flamers and trolls have always posted in forums... how you react or relate to them is a crucial life skill. Bricktop might disagree with that comment but I think it's true.

I agree with that 100

Also, I'm aware of the technical difference between trolling and flaming  ... however they are dual characteristics for many wherein the line often becomes quite blurred. Many do both, blurred or distinctly

I only see a few examples of these  critters in action on "regular" forums as I have no interest in flame forums

I once knew a woman who called herself Icy. Arete as well. She worked for google doing something, I don't know what it was... anyway she said, "let people write what they want, flaming comes naturally"... Or fussing as some might call it.  <<< I like that she said that because it's true.

The ones that are most annoying are the fools stuck in a groove only using the same insult over and over in mind numbing circles like Johnny Storm and his fag lames or Freud and his cooking lames. I'm talking year in, year out of the same theme written a million different ways.  

I think that is why people forum hop. To meet a different crowd of rejects. :howdy:
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Odinson

You can battle with people in the net for a 100 years and they still wont budge..

What can I do with a person who insists oranges are not orange... Except bury an axe into her or his temple..

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Odinson"You can battle with people in the net for a 100 years and they still wont budge..

What can I do with a person who insists oranges are not orange... Except bury an axe into her or his temple..

The world is full of stupid people.  They should NOT be permitted to vote!

caskur

Quote from: "Odinson"You can battle with people in the net for a 100 years and they still wont budge..

I can fix them too. You have to hex them... put a spell on them. It's slow but it's the end result that counts...

:wink:

Maybe I should hex Johnny Storm with heterosexuality..

hey, I just gave myself an interesting thought! *insert light bulb emotie*
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Odinson

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"

The world is full of stupid people.  They should NOT be permitted to vote!

They arent even trolling you.. They are genuine assholes...

Chuck Bronson

In the good olde days, many of them would be forcibly confined in a nuthouse!  And rightfully so!  Now we just let them roam free amongst us...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Exactly. PI is fair game to those mentally unhinged whack jobs.

It is not about fun. Its about malice. Its the sort of mentality that makes Freud believe that he's clever by vainly attempting to pass himself as female. Clearly, he has some psychological misfires going on.

I don't know this Freud person well enough to offer an apologia for whatever he does or doesn't do, but the sentence I highlighted contains so many assumptions and logic breaks it can only be fairly described as a Flight Of Fancy or Flight of Ideas, which I think one can read about in DSM-V or a good medical dictionary.

Quoteflight of i·de·as (flīt ī-dē'-ăz)

An uncontrollable symptom of the manic phase of a bipolar depressive disorder in which streams of unrelated words and ideas occur to the patient at a rate that is impossible to vocalize despite a marked increase in the person's overall output of words.

See also: mania

Medical Dictionary for the Health Professions and Nursing © Farlex 2012

Are you and Freud (whom you associate with in at least three forums) in some sort of contest as to who is more stupid?

If so, allow me to opine that in my estimation, you're about neck and neck...although the post above might put you just slightly ahead...at least until his next post.

Odinson

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"In the good olde days, many of them would be forcibly confined in a nuthouse!  And rightfully so!  Now we just let them roam free amongst us...

Thats what I´ve been saying..

The lefties make it sound like a nice open-minded thing.. But we end up with a bunch of loonies on the loose.

caskur

As long as a man is willing to change flat tyres, I'm cool with that.
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Change your own damn tyres.

Its the 21st century. You're on your own.

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"Change your own damn tyres.

Its the 21st century. You're on your own.

Bullshitto... not while there are men around... they hardly do a bloody thing in any case.. the LEAST they can do is an oil change and rotate the tyres.

end of discussion.

ac_cool
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

If men now have to cook, and wash their clothes, you can look after your own damn car.

Even if it is a Holden/Opel/Daewoo/Chevrolet.

caskur

I don't want broken fingernails nor dirt on my hands... nope, car jobs are for men.

Why are we discussing this?
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Just biding time until a flamer drops in, I guess.

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"Just biding time until a flamer drops in, I guess.

You should post at flea's PO an give the baby bears a poke.
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview