Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

My Karl Foerster's are...

Started by Chuck Bronson, July 12, 2018, 07:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"

If I make it to retirement, I would be happy to buy a piece of land, and have even a mobile home (new, or course) placed on it.  I would be fine with that, as long as I had a little more space.

You have the same dream as I've always had lol.

I almost bought 40 acres for $60,000 several years ago. Was all mountain, did not see ANY neighbors. It was in BFE, my wife died, and I had to pass on it. The main snag was it was considered a land loan with a single wide on it, and you had to have 20% down plus closing costs.

And the land had services on it?

Goats?

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"

If I make it to retirement, I would be happy to buy a piece of land, and have even a mobile home (new, or course) placed on it.  I would be fine with that, as long as I had a little more space.

You have the same dream as I've always had lol.

I almost bought 40 acres for $60,000 several years ago. Was all mountain, did not see ANY neighbors. It was in BFE, my wife died, and I had to pass on it. The main snag was it was considered a land loan with a single wide on it, and you had to have 20% down plus closing costs.

And the land had services on it?

It had an old single wide on it, but he didnt consider the trailer since it needed to go, he was selling it for the land. Had well, septic, and electric. Even had another electric setup on the lower far side of the land that he had a buddy hook up an RV to. Sometimes I wish I could've gotten it.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Goats?

Lol, my aunt use to have goats. My sister learned the hard way not to fuck with them lol. They would chase her and ram her  :laugh:

Chuck Bronson

40 acres would be choice.  That's a big chunk of land...

Blazor

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"40 acres would be choice.  That's a big chunk of land...

It was all mountain, but so secluded. Seen deer tracks, and was told bear were there too. He told me he no longer went on the other side of the mountain, that was the bear's half lolol.

Renee

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Even when I'm drunk, I don't make up terms that are foreign to me.  And since I'm a fairly decent 'jack of all trades,' I would never use a term like 'power box' under any circumstances.

This discussion is over.

I think Berry is talking about the time you tried to electrocute all the hummingbirds in the neighborhood.

BTW, I don't think the rain has anything to do with your grass falling over. Most forms of vegetation do not thrive when fed a steady diet of cheap vodka based urine. Read a book on botany, FFS and restrict your nightly liquid emissions to your bed.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Chuck Bronson

Hummingbird feeder heater works good.  Had to throw in a higher Watt bulb to ensure it heats on even the coldest days.

And the rain did fuck the grass.  It came down like I've never seen before!