Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

A

Some guy called me handsome yesterday

Started by Anonymous, July 15, 2018, 02:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

He had an Aussie-American accent. He said his name is Aaron. But, I prefer to call him Dinky Freud. He has a bald head and liked my full head of hair.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE."He had an Aussie-American accent. He said his name is Aaron. But, I prefer to call him Dinky Freud. He has a bald head and liked my full head of hair.

Are you sure his name wasn't Edward?

Just kidding JOE.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE."He had an Aussie-American accent. He said his name is Aaron. But, I prefer to call him Dinky Freud. He has a bald head and liked my full head of hair.

ac_lmfao

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Will Dinky does live with a house full of men...

He has a bunch of room mates at his age?

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Anonymous

Try not to get a swollen head Joe.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Try not to get a swollen head Joe.

It might be too late for that.

caskur

I've spoken to him.

He's American. He's nice to talk to actually.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

I've spoken to him.

That's what RW said to. I don't get the guy the guy though. Why does he keep this ridiculous troll going?

caskur

I've spoken to him.

That's what RW said to. I don't get the guy the guy though. Why does he keep this ridiculous troll going?

He is very annoying online. I agree with that.

He needs to talk about things that interest him. He might kindred spirits if he did.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

I've spoken to him.

He is very annoying online. I agree with that.

He needs to talk about things that interest him. He might kindred spirits if he did.

I stick to topics when posting with him. I won't get involved with those posts where he's screaming I am a woman, here me roar. I can't believe he's still keeping this troll even after being exposed, but whatever.  He might never drop his Dinky Di troll.

JOE

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Are you sure his name wasn't Edward?

Just kidding JOE.

I fondly remember a 40ish Chinese woman approached me recently Fashionista.

Wanted to get to know me better. She was OTB from China.

She was pretty, had these slanted eyes like a cat, approachable and she had a nice appealing smile.

A major plus they have going for them is they don't get fat in middle age, and they retain their figure and looks...even after a few kids.

Chinese women who had nice bodies to begin with usually don't lose their figures, eh.

Bricktop

QuoteI stick to topics when posting with him. I won't get involved with those posts where he's screaming I am a woman, here me roar. I can't believe he's still keeping this troll even after being exposed, but whatever. He might never drop his Dinky Di troll.

He can't. Its not in his DNA.

To back out of a troll is akin to being exposed as a childish liar. He's locked in. He won't ever relinquish it.

Ever.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview